Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No I hate it because you literally give the same rebuttal and BS all while not realizing you literally do exactly what you accuse everyone else of doing. Hell, I know exactly how you are going to respond before you even bother typing it out. Not sure how you confuse being blunt with being idiotic but okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horror Child View Post

From the book "Boundaries" by Henry Cloud :
      Thank you for the literally insight here... some on this board need more of it, myself included.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

No I hate it because you literally give the same rebuttal and BS all while not realizing you literally do exactly what you accuse everyone else of doing. Hell, I know exactly how you are going to respond before you even bother typing it out. Not sure how you confuse being blunt with being idiotic but okay.
        I know when you say IUP sucks and lob insults at IUP fans that somehow you think it's all justified. That's what most Republican voters think too. Are you sure you aren't a Republican?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I know when you say IUP sucks and lob insults at IUP fans that somehow you think it's all justified. That's what most Republican voters think too. Are you sure you aren't a Republican?
          Pretty sure lol but thanks for asking.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X