X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

Oh the irony. I forgot everything you say in your mind is correct because you're the one saying it. You've proven yourself village idiot once again.
    Another fool takes the bait!

But nobody has ever seen an offense like Slimeys. Ever. Nick Saban is even scared.

Leave a comment:

• PSACfan1
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    IUP is Gods gift to the PSAC. Deal with it..
    Oh the irony. I forgot everything you say in your mind is correct because you're the one saying it. You've proven yourself village idiot once again.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

I have nothing to apologize for, and you are totally ridiculous...You anoint IUP as God's gift to football, and I'm going to call them out every time they deserve it...If you can't take it, then don't dish it...In case you aren't aware, there is a HUGE difference between a team walking off the field like sore losers, and a kid writing a message on a scoreboard. Maybe you haven't grown up enough to know the difference.

Leave a comment:

• WarriorVoice
    replied
    I have nothing to apologize for, and you are totally ridiculous...You anoint IUP as God's gift to football, and I'm going to call them out every time they deserve it...If you can't take it, then don't dish it...In case you aren't aware, there is a HUGE difference between a team walking off the field like sore losers, and a kid writing a message on a scoreboard. Maybe you haven't grown up enough to know the difference.
    Last edited by WarriorVoice; 12-13-2019, 10:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

I'm sending Nation a Frank Cignetti pacifier for Christmas...

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Wow. I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you...Maybe I'll do both...Why don't you head to the grocery store and check on all of the shoppers trying to get more than 15 items through the express lane...

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Nothing like holding a 28 year grudge over nothing.
    You would if you had to deal with the self righteous hypocrites at many of these Pee Sack schools who believe their school/fans do no wrong while wagging their fingers at us. Cough cough East Stroudsburg, Slimey Pebble.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 12-13-2019, 10:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• WarriorVoice
    replied
    Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

So that was it? Wow, a college kid doing something stupid. How surprising.
    I'm sending Nation a Frank Cignetti pacifier for Christmas...

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied

Back in 1991, IUP spanked ESU 34-0 at ESU. A student running the digital message board put up "Way to run up the score, Frank" referring to then IUP head Coach Frank Cignetti. ESU SID Pete Nevins was upset at the message, and reprimanded the student responsible, almost immediately. Nation was in the stands, but I was in the press box, so I saw it happen. Nation makes it sound like some sort of international incident. Not like he overstates anything ever, right?!
    So that was it? Wow, a college kid doing something stupid. How surprising.

Leave a comment:

• WarriorVoice
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Did the SID inform that student of Denny running up the score on Mansfield and Cheyney all those years prior. I wonder how that kid felt 14 years later when Jimmy won the Harmon Hill because Denny ran up scores and left him in late in games to pad the stats.
    Wow. I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you...Maybe I'll do both...Why don't you head to the grocery store and check on all of the shoppers trying to get more than 15 items through the express lane...

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied

Back in 1991, IUP spanked ESU 34-0 at ESU. A student running the digital message board put up "Way to run up the score, Frank" referring to then IUP head Coach Frank Cignetti. ESU SID Pete Nevins was upset at the message, and reprimanded the student responsible, almost immediately. Nation was in the stands, but I was in the press box, so I saw it happen. Nation makes it sound like some sort of international incident. Not like he overstates anything ever, right?!
    Nothing like holding a 28 year grudge over nothing.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Did the SID inform that student of Denny running up the score on Mansfield and Cheyney all those years prior. I wonder how that kid felt 14 years later when Jimmy won the Harmon Hill because Denny ran up scores and left him in late in games to pad the stats.

Leave a comment:

• WarriorVoice
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Since this incident is talked about year-round, can we get a refresher of the actual event?
    Last edited by WarriorVoice; 12-12-2019, 08:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    "I was witness to the Scoreboardgate and I'm never going to let you forget about either."

Have some more cheese with your whiny post...
    Since this incident is talked about year-round, can we get a refresher of the actual event?

Leave a comment:

• WarriorVoice
    replied
    "I was witness to the Scoreboardgate and I'm never going to let you forget about either."

Have some more cheese with your whiny post...

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X