X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap that clock management at the end was BRUTAL

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

Anyone saying rivers stinks is just hating. Weather is horrible. Rock just keeps throwing deep. Passes are either a tad off or guys are dropping balls. Rock shouldve adjusted play calls. Now tough to get some momentum and get guys out of the 1000 yd stare.
      Oh, please. Many of his passes are terrible. Often hanging and with poor accuracy.

Comment

• Rivers got pressured more in one half than he did all season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
          Mankato is the complete team. I think Mav's vs. West Florida would be a great game.
          Lot's of viewers .. not sure how many would attend though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullworker11 View Post
            The Slippery Rock players are just not as good. Just compare the o-lines. The Minnesota O-line players are big and well proportioned. The Slippery Rock O-line is sloppy fat. Especially the center.
            One sru OL is sloppy. One. LoL

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
              Mankato is the complete team. I think Mav's vs. West Florida would be a great game.
              Lot's of viewers .. not sure how many would attend though.
              I just want us to win this game If we do, I will root for Ferris State. We have some unfinished business with them.

Comment

• Comment

One sru OL is sloppy. One. LoL
                  You must be sloppy fat too if you think that. LOL !!!!!

Comment

• Appreciate your humility but you never understood the difference in the competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                      Also, doesn't Minnesota State know Rivers only likes to throw to Litwin?
                      Litwin is by far the best player in that team/offense.

Comment

• If the weather was better would SR complete more passes? Maybe. But Mankato could also just pass it almost every play. SR defensive backs are pretty bad and short.

Comment

Anyone saying rivers stinks is just hating. Weather is horrible. Rock just keeps throwing deep. Passes are either a tad off or guys are dropping balls. Rock shouldve adjusted play calls. Now tough to get some momentum and get guys out of the 1000 yd stare.
                          I guess at some point I'll have to go back and pull out my comment about the weather earlier in the week and then where everybody claimed 'Oh, the weather won't matter/won't affect him.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullworker11 View Post

Oh, please. Many of his passes are terrible. Often hanging and with poor accuracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Litwin is by far the best player in that team/offense.
                              Takes two to tango. Jimmy Twig had Evan Prall, without him he's still good but he doesn't win the Harlon.

Comment

• Originally posted by msumavfan View Post

Mankato seems to be passing the ball just fine.
                                They're definately executing better. Rivers has missed some open guys and guys have dropped balls. Throwing 30-40 yd passes over and over and then getting obviously one dimensional for the ms DL....not the same thing. Some of those balls land momentum goes differently. But I get when you're tesm is up its easy to **** talk and be dismissive. Doesnt matter to me. I assumed a rock loss. Just saying the bs gets a little deep on hete.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X