• Show
Clear All

• There is...its every thread.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• [QUOTE=Mad3 Boss;n466573]
          Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

you could possibly be right. but then I would say you just be blowing smoke cuz in week 6 you swore up and down how elite IUP was
          Me? Must have me confused with somebody else. I have hardly posted all year. Just got done with a semester of grad school and have been too busy with work to post or read much. I'm enjoying getting back into the fold now though. In fact, I actually picked Slippery Rock to win the game in the pick em in Week 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

no clue. this is the most I've ever commented and replied before. I root for the region, IUP doesn't smh
            You never even heard of Slippery Rock University until your family member decided to go there late last August lol

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

You never even heard of Slippery Rock University until your family member decided to go there late last August lol

Comment

• [QUOTE=IUP24;n466659]
                Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

Me? Must have me confused with somebody else. I have hardly posted all year. Just got done with a semester of grad school and have been too busy with work to post or read much. I'm enjoying getting back into the fold now though. In fact, I actually picked Slippery Rock to win the game in the pick em in Week 6.
                You as in IUP folks in general

Comment

• You do realize the two schools despise one another right?

Comment

no clue. this is the most I've ever commented and replied before. I root for the region, IUP doesn't smh
                    Lies. You would be rooting against IUP at this point in the playoffs.

Comment

• Mad3 sounds like Homer.

Just sayin.

Comment

• If his season was over and IUP, Kutztown, or Shepherd was playing you would not be posting anymore. But like you said, that doesn't matter.

Comment

IUP is too enamored with IUP to think beyond IUP. So it shouldn't be a shocker.

Comment

• Some of us from other PSAC schools might wonder the same thing. Thing is, if you start a thread on another school they'll probably take it over anyway. This is also one of the few websites I've ever seen that have 100- or even 200-page threads. Apparently starting a new thread is a difficult process for some.

Comment

you're right but they're both still fruits
                              Yes, but they have a different flavor and composition and are not the same thing, much as SR1 and SR2 are not the same things.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X