Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Mad3 Boss;n464937]

But the teams Minnesota have been playing are really garbage though.
    Really? And the teams Slippery Stone has played in their conference and playoffs are all great, I suppose?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

I'll say this then I'll go back into hibernation

*MS-M has not played ANY team in THIS 2019 season comparable to the athletes or offense of SRU. (I literally watched every game)
      *SRU has TWO 1,300+ yards WRs and a 800+ WR as well whereas MOST teams have a great ONE WR and a decent second SUCH AS MS-M.
      *MS-M does have some ballers on defense I never said they didn't BUT compared to SRU WRs and RB they are slower and that's just the truth.
      *If SRU QB breaks the following NCAA DII records this year then SRU has a STONG chance to say they have the best DII offense ever. (of course this is passing and not rushing but when you think best offense ever in NFL you think the NE Patiots in 2007 although they lost, it was about passing)
      *Their defense won't get shredded at least not the whole game. They have a great scheme and I see it containing the ROCK not STOPPING it. Their offense is lethal. MS-M doesn't have the offense to keep up. Those games where you guys put up ridiculous numbers, those teams are PITIFUL.
      NCAA DII RECORDS
      1. TDS responsible for is 61 (he needs 3 to break).
      2. TD passes is 54 (he needs 5 to break)
      3. Points responsible for is 366 (he needs 11 to break)
      4. Games with 3+ TD passes in a season is 11 (he is tied now, need 1 more to break)

AND the best part about all this offense is that its translating into WINS. They aren't just putting up numbers and losing, such as MS-M

Comment

• [QUOTE=MStateMaverick;n466479]
        Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

Really? And the teams Slippery Stone has played in their conference and playoffs are all great, I suppose?
        1. We have played teams with great defenses (NDC, IUP, KUTZ)
        2. We have played teams with great offenses (IUP, NDC, SHEP, KUTZ)
        3. We have played teams with great rushing attacks (IUP, NDC, CAL, KUTZ, SHEP)
        4. On the other hand you guys haven't played anybody as far as offense goes. You all only played a 2000+ yard passer a few times and one of them hit 3000 last week against you.
        5. Now all this could be because you guys defense is just THAT good and stop everything. I do believe you all have the BEST defense in all of DII clearly but we have faced teams that basically have gotten us prepared for your defense but you all haven't played ANYONE who is like SRU. Maybe you could say Texas Commerce but that's a STRONG maybe as he is the 3000 yard passer I was referring to.

Comment

I'll say this then I'll go back into hibernation

*MS-M has not played ANY team in THIS 2019 season comparable to the athletes or offense of SRU. (I literally watched every game)

AND the best part about all this offense is that its translating into WINS. They aren't just putting up numbers and losing, such as MS-M
          I think you still are in hibernation. Didn't you say earlier that you wouldn't be back until Saturday's game? Did someone hack your account?

You must have been pretty bored with the Crookston game. I was there, and I was. Did you notice anything different about the background?

Putting up numbers and losing? At what, checkers? 13-0. Haven't seen any losses yet.

I'm sure that Saturday will be a great game. No need to talk so silly. Let the teams play and stop passing so much gas.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

I think you still are in hibernation. Didn't you say earlier that you wouldn't be back until Saturday's game? Did someone hack your account?

You must have been pretty bored with the Crookston game. I was there, and I was. Did you notice anything different about the background?

Putting up numbers and losing? At what, checkers? 13-0. Haven't seen any losses yet.

I'm sure that Saturday will be a great game. No need to talk so silly. Let the teams play and stop passing so much gas.
            not the only game I watched.

Comment

• Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post

just because I know you all love facts I researched each team and their 2019 stats for the amount of teams we have faced with competitive stats.

to sum it all up, you guys are not more battle tested than SRU.
              . .
              2019 Statistics Teams Faced
              School over 2,000 yards passing over 800 yards rushing TOTAL
              SLIPPERY ROCK 7 8 15
              MINNESOTA STATE 5 2 7

Comment

• What's your point? You have none. Roland is going to get his leg broken by this tough Minnesota team!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mad3 Boss;n466485]
                  Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post

1. We have played teams with great defenses (NDC, IUP, KUTZ)
                  2. We have played teams with great offenses (IUP, NDC, SHEP, KUTZ)
                  3. We have played teams with great rushing attacks (IUP, NDC, CAL, KUTZ, SHEP)
                  4. On the other hand you guys haven't played anybody as far as offense goes. You all only played a 2000+ yard passer a few times and one of them hit 3000 last week against you.
                  5. Now all this could be because you guys defense is just THAT good and stop everything. I do believe you all have the BEST defense in all of DII clearly but we have faced teams that basically have gotten us prepared for your defense but you all haven't played ANYONE who is like SRU. Maybe you could say Texas Commerce but that's a STRONG maybe as he is the 3000 yard passer I was referring to.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                    What's your point? You have none. Roland is going to get his leg broken by this tough Minnesota team!
                    u saw my point watch your mouth. what kinda **** is that to say about a kid stupid.

Comment

• [QUOTE=D2FootballFanatic;n466536]lol only thing you could say huh.

Comment

• Nice grammar! You proved my point. You bring no intelligence factor to the table. Roland is in his 20's, that's not a kid!

Comment

just because I know you all love facts I researched each team and their 2019 stats for the amount of teams we have faced with competitive stats.

to sum it all up, you guys are not more battle tested than SRU.
                          . .
                          2019 Statistics Teams Faced
                          School over 2,000 yards passing over 800 yards rushing TOTAL
                          SLIPPERY ROCK 7 8 15
                          MINNESOTA STATE 5 2 7
                          They play in different regions. You're comparing apples and oranges.

Comment

• In all my years of watching football, a near universal truth is when someone says "your team has never seen X like us" it's pretty much a guarantee that they have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
                              In all my years of watching football, a near universal truth is when someone says "your team has never seen X like us" it's pretty much a guarantee that they have.
                              I don't even understand why you're on this thread. You lost and you're not in this region.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

They play in different regions. You're comparing apples and oranges.
                                you're right but they're both still fruits
                                Last edited by Mad3 Boss; 12-12-2019, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X