Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    Nice grammar! You proved my point. You bring no intelligence factor to the table. Roland is in his 20's, that's not a kid!
    you're from IUP you just like to talk anyway. i'm done talking to you. we beat you back in week 6 and you couldn.t get out the first round. I bring FACTS

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mad3 Boss;n466538]
      Originally posted by D2FootballFanatic View Post

lol only thing you could say huh.

Comment

• [QUOTE=D2FootballFanatic;n466557]man read my long reply about how we've faced great defenses to get us ready for them. gotta read

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mad3 Boss;n466559]

man read my long reply about how we've faced great defenses to get us ready for them. gotta read

Comment

man read my long reply about how we've faced great defenses to get us ready for them. gotta read

Comment

Comment

• [QUOTE=IUP24;n466561]Amen

Comment

• [QUOTE=D2FootballFanatic;n466560]no you haven't refer back to my graph sir.

Comment

• [QUOTE=IUP24;n466561]you could possibly be right. but then I would say you just be blowing smoke cuz in week 6 you swore up and down how elite IUP was

Comment

• [QUOTE=D2FootballFanatic;n466563]look at their offense compared to SRU.

Commerce
                      QB 243/375, 8 INT, 64.8%, 3005 PASS YARDS, 23 TDS AND 488 RUSH YARDS 3 TDS

RB1 689 RUSH YARDS, 7 TDS
                      RB2 488 RUSH YARDS 3 TDS
                      RB3 465 RUSH YARDS 5 TDS

SLIPPERY ROCK
                      QB 301/431, 6 INT, 69.84%, 4261 PASS YARDS, 50 TDS AND 631 RUSH YARDS 9 TDS (HARLON HILL FINALIST)

RB1 791 RUSH YARDS 11 TDS
                      RB2 354 RUSH YARDS 6 TDS

SIR YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANY TEAM WITH A COMPARABLE OFFENSE TO US. BY THE WAY COMMERCE WAS THE BEST OFFENSIVE TEAM YOU ALL HAVE PLAYED IN 2019
                      Last edited by Mad3 Boss; 12-12-2019, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Geez the game is two days out and y'all already have 16 PAGES OF TRASH TALK! I aspire to the levels of confidence and pettiness that requires. Sorry to interrupt, continue.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mad3 Boss;n466578]
                          l
                          SIR YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANY TEAM WITH A COMPARABLE OFFENSE TO US. BY THE WAY COMMERCE WAS THE BEST OFFENSIVE TEAM YOU ALL HAVE PLAYED IN 2019
                          Kickoff is in 37 hours. Guess we'll find out.

Comment

• Comment

• no clue. this is the most I've ever commented and replied before. I root for the region, IUP doesn't smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

I'll say this then I'll go back into hibernation

*MS-M has not played ANY team in THIS 2019 season comparable to the athletes or offense of SRU. (I literally watched every game)
                                *SRU has TWO 1,300+ yards WRs and a 800+ WR as well whereas MOST teams have a great ONE WR and a decent second SUCH AS MS-M.
                                *MS-M does have some ballers on defense I never said they didn't BUT compared to SRU WRs and RB they are slower and that's just the truth.
                                *If SRU QB breaks the following NCAA DII records this year then SRU has a STONG chance to say they have the best DII offense ever. (of course this is passing and not rushing but when you think best offense ever in NFL you think the NE Patiots in 2007 although they lost, it was about passing)
                                *Their defense won't get shredded at least not the whole game. They have a great scheme and I see it containing the ROCK not STOPPING it. Their offense is lethal. MS-M doesn't have the offense to keep up. Those games where you guys put up ridiculous numbers, those teams are PITIFUL.
                                NCAA DII RECORDS
                                1. TDS responsible for is 61 (he needs 3 to break).
                                2. TD passes is 54 (he needs 5 to break)
                                3. Points responsible for is 366 (he needs 11 to break)
                                4. Games with 3+ TD passes in a season is 11 (he is tied now, need 1 more to break)

AND the best part about all this offense is that its translating into WINS. They aren't just putting up numbers and losing, jus like MS-M
                                Last edited by msumavfan; 12-12-2019, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X