Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minn St. -14... They will dominate up front!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

This is every conference in every collegiate sport. I don't understand how people don't grasp that. For every winner there is a loser. MSU's 11-0 record in conference means there has to be a collective 0-11.
      That's because people aren't smart!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Winning the conference tournament in basketball is tricky and a crapshoot. You follow the sport and know as much. IUP has won the West 10 straight years. The conference tournament is typically won by whichever team is the hottest for one week. Same thing happens in D1. The way the PSAC also does the rotation for home sites between EAST/WEST also is a challenge. The team with the best record all season can have two road games in the conference tournament. Most leagues use neutral site. The better view of a program is overall record, division titles and NCAA tournament appearances/success. Using overall body of work, no PSAC team has had more success in men's basketball the past decade than Joe Lombardi -- the West titles, two Regional titles, a couple PSAC titles, two national title game appearances, numerous All-Americans, incredible overall record, etc. Obviously there have been years in the decade they weren't the best team, but overall, they have been the top program.
        You're absolutely right, of course. When looking at the full body of work, IUP stands as the standard-bearer of the PSAC (and the effects of them elevating the conference have been clear in recent years). Just couldn't help myself from getting in a little jab about winning the conference specifically!

Comment

• I think Mankato wins this one pretty easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by rocktherock1 View Post
            Why is this thread about IUP?

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Get over it!! Or move to DI where you'll disappear...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

lol he's better than your QB now tell me im lying.
                I never said he was?? Rock fans always gotta try and compare even when it has nothing to do with IUP.... Lol

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

lol he's better than your QB now tell me im lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ85 View Post

I never said he was?? Rock fans always gotta try and compare even when it has nothing to do with IUP.... Lol
                      Napoleon Complex

Comment

• Minnesota Mankota by 28

Comment

• There isn't much else to say pertaining to the game. We all already read on here Monday that SRU will win the game.

To paraphrase:

* MS-M has never, ever seen athletes like they will on Saturday
                          * MS-M has never, ever seen or played against a QB like Roland Rivers
                          * MS-M is big and slow
                          * SRU has the greatest offense in D2 history
                          * SRU has the greatest WRs in D2 ... maybe ever.
                          * MS-M defense will get shredded

Comment

There isn't much else to say pertaining to the game. We all already read on here Monday that SRU will win the game.

To paraphrase:

* MS-M is big and slow

Comment

Napoleon Complex
                              You forgot to log back into your IUPNation account.

Comment

There isn't much else to say pertaining to the game. We all already read on here Monday that SRU will win the game.

To paraphrase:

* MS-M is big and slow
                                I'll say this then I'll go back into hibernation

*MS-M has not played ANY team in THIS 2019 season comparable to the athletes or offense of SRU. (I literally watched every game)
                                *SRU has TWO 1,300+ yards WRs and a 800+ WR as well whereas MOST teams have a great ONE WR and a decent second SUCH AS MS-M.
                                *MS-M does have some ballers on defense I never said they didn't BUT compared to SRU WRs and RB they are slower and that's just the truth.
                                *If SRU QB breaks the following NCAA DII records this year then SRU has a STONG chance to say they have the best DII offense ever. (of course this is passing and not rushing but when you think best offense ever in NFL you think the NE Patiots in 2007 although they lost, it was about passing)
                                *Their defense won't get shredded at least not the whole game. They have a great scheme and I see it containing the ROCK not STOPPING it. Their offense is lethal. MS-M doesn't have the offense to keep up. Those games where you guys put up ridiculous numbers, those teams are PITIFUL.
                                NCAA DII RECORDS
                                1. TDS responsible for is 61 (he needs 3 to break).
                                2. TD passes is 54 (he needs 5 to break)
                                3. Points responsible for is 366 (he needs 11 to break)
                                4. Games with 3+ TD passes in a season is 11 (he is tied now, need 1 more to break)

AND the best part about all this offense is that its translating into WINS. They aren't just putting up numbers and losing, jus like MS-M
                                Last edited by Mad3 Boss; 12-12-2019, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X