Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not quite buddy. If we lose outright this weekend I'll tip my hat. This team has had a hell of a run despite what haters like yourself say to try to diminish their season. If this were IUP you'd be throwing it in everyone's face so cut it out.

And for people disappearing off the board - I mean SRU is having one hell of a run now and I'm sure half the board is debating going on hiatus because of people like you that never shut up and have anything positive to say about the rival team and repetitively use the same insults over and over.

Comment

IUP did suck this year.

Comment

No one was talking to you.

Comment

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

IUP did suck this year.
          Have fun losing to the d2 MSU by 21 big fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

We will find a way to take him out the game. but why didn't he play this past game or did he? I don't see any stats logged for him

nvm I just checked. I forgot they didn't really throw the ball
            Have fun trying to stop him gonna be a long day for gym teacher U Saturday.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

Not quite buddy. If we lose outright this weekend I'll tip my hat. This team has had a hell of a run despite what haters like yourself say to try to diminish their season. If this were IUP you'd be throwing it in everyone's face so cut it out.

And for people disappearing off the board - I mean SRU is having one hell of a run now and I'm sure half the board is debating going on hiatus because of people like you that never shut up and have anything positive to say about the rival team and repetitively use the same insults over and over.
                  Last edited by IUPNation; 12-10-2019, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Last edited by IUPNation; 12-10-2019, 06:53 AM.

Comment

If you want peace and civility ... you came to the wrong thread. The SR1 football page is equal parts cesspool and sewer.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

If you want peace and civility ... you came to the wrong thread. The SR1 football page is equal parts cesspool and sewer.
                        You forgot to tell him every thread will eventually be about IUP.

Comment

Last edited by Chuck Norris; 12-10-2019, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Well, you get to say that your team lost by three, and could've beaten the national champs. It may help recruiting a bit - come play in the psac, one of the top D2 football conferences. THat kind of stuff. Admittedly, that's not much.

Personally, I'll be pulling for a gym teacher win, even though if they do we will have to put up with there bragging all off season,

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

Well, you get to say that your team lost by three, and could've beaten the national champs. It may help recruiting a bit - come play in the psac, one of the top D2 football conferences. THat kind of stuff. Admittedly, that's not much.

Personally, I'll be pulling for a gym teacher win, even though if they do we will have to put up with there bragging all off season,
                              Yeah I could see a small recruiting bump for the teams that were already close to the top. But this idea of a huge benefit to the conference as a whole seems overblown.

I too have no issue with SRU winning. I used to be in the camp of not wanting a PSAC team to win it until IUP did it first, but now, if SRU wins, good for them.

Comment

first; welcome to the board MSU people. We get rowdy on this board.

next; here's what I see MSU: I wouldnt say Gunn is better than McLaughlin, but he is a different style RB that the Rock D could struggle with. He's similar to Wes Hills, but he's not Wes Hills. I'm not downplaying the guy at all, HH candidate; but the offensive line is great. That's their strength. The DL is their strength on defense. bottom line? They have good big guys. Rock struggles on 3rd level defense, will MSU pass more? Maybe.

Rock's advantage? MSU hasnt seen a QB like Roland Rivers. MSU hasnt seen athletes like SRU. I'm curious to see how Snorweah will be involved and how MSU will line up with the passing game. How will the Rock O adjust to the big dudes. We'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X