Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

That would probably be somewhat above the average in the PSAC.
    Definitely. I think the only school operating above 18 in the PSAC East is Shepherd.

Comment

• Comment

• Word is Laker flew out to Slippery Rock to watch the game in person. Guard your chocolate milk Pennsylvania!

Comment

• Comment

• Has Slimey played in pouring rain this year?

Comment

• Weather today favors MSU in my opinion. 45-28 Mavs. Think they will jump out early to either a 21-0 lead or around 17-3 or 21-3. Big day for the Mavs as they eye a national championship appearance.

Comment

• 45-28 Mavs

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Has Slimey played in pouring rain this year?

Comment

• Comment

• I've always found the WRs have an advantage on a slick field. They know where they are going. The DBs do not.

Comment

• Hoping the Rock does well, but it is a tough challenge. We've had very few SR1 teams in the past that could matchup with the O & D lines of these midwestern playoff teams, and even many of their 2's don't drop off much.
                        If SR can get a quick couple of scores on MS it might give em a jolt but I think it will be a tough day for the Rock.
                        Mankato reminds me of the old Shep teams that had good D's & would let the run game wear you down.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Good luck! Hope for a good game! Looks like weather plays to Mavericks strength! GO MAVS!

Comment

• Originally posted by D2FootballFanatic View Post
                                Good luck! Hope for a good game! Looks like weather plays to Mavericks strength! GO MAVS!
                                That it does! We shall see!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X