Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Games aren't won at halftime. Long way to go.

But ... SRU better get its head out of its a$$. They got clobbered.
    Take a look at that field. You think SRU can overcome a 22 point deficit?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

They're definately executing better. Rivers has missed some open guys and guys have dropped balls. Throwing 30-40 yd passes over and over and then getting obviously one dimensional for the ms DL....not the same thing. Some of those balls land momentum goes differently. But I get when you're tesm is up its easy to **** talk and be dismissive. Doesnt matter to me. I assumed a rock loss. Just saying the bs gets a little deep on hete.
      Indeed. I'm pretty sure none of us, even the former athletes, could get off the couch and score 50 tds against this level of competition - PSAC or otherwise. Rivers is having a bad game and the MSU-Mankato defense deserves a lot of credit for making it that way.

Comment

• Really does give new meaning to Slippery Rock.

Comment

• I agree with you. Anyone that's followed d2 over the years knew what was coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Take a look at that field. You think SRU can overcome a 22 point deficit?
            Again...do they not have snow removal equipment on that campus? I guess all the money goes to preserve the rock.

Comment

• Minnesota State's biggest issue now is not to think the game is over that they make a few plays and get close enough to get any confidence.

Comment

• For the first quarter and a half the weather didn't have that much effect. Now, in the 2nd half, the weather is everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                  For the first quarter and a half the weather didn't have that much effect. Now, in the 2nd half, the weather is everything.
                  It's just raining at this end of Pennsylvania. Keep the snow in The Yinzerlands.

Comment

• The Rock getting their a** KICKED

Comment

• So remember when a certain few on here finger wagged me about Slimey getting the home game because of spread sheets.

I. TOLD. YA. SO.

This game should have been played in Minnesota.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

It's just raining at this end of Pennsylvania. Keep the snow in The Yinzerlands.
                        68 and sunny here in El Paso.

Comment

• No idea what Ekowa is doing this game.

Comment

• They need to take JD out of the game...............

Comment

• Ref got smashed on that interception

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X