Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Rivers got pressured more in one half than he did all season.
    Basically...he's not playing Millersville or LIT AF.

Comment

• We did.

Comment

• Originally posted by msumavfan View Post

Mankato seems to be passing the ball just fine.
        As in mankatos 11 passes to rocks 28... I'd rather have the 11 in that weather.

Comment

• Games aren't won at halftime. Long way to go.

But ... SRU better get its head out of its a$$. They got clobbered.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by msumavfan View Post
              If the weather was better would SR complete more passes? Maybe. But Mankato could also just pass it almost every play. SR defensive backs are pretty bad and short.
              Slimey had IUP down big time at halftime and we stormed back. Fake Notre Dame was almost good as dead and they stormed back into the game.

We said all week they do not possess an elite defense. Nobody in the Pee Sack does.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

They're definately executing better. Rivers has missed some open guys and guys have dropped balls. Throwing 30-40 yd passes over and over and then getting obviously one dimensional for the ms DL....not the same thing. Some of those balls land momentum goes differently. But I get when you're tesm is up its easy to **** talk and be dismissive. Doesnt matter to me. I assumed a rock loss. Just saying the bs gets a little deep on hete.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

They're definately executing better. Rivers has missed some open guys and guys have dropped balls. Throwing 30-40 yd passes over and over and then getting obviously one dimensional for the ms DL....not the same thing. Some of those balls land momentum goes differently. But I get when you're tesm is up its easy to **** talk and be dismissive. Doesnt matter to me. I assumed a rock loss. Just saying the bs gets a little deep on hete.

Comment

• Here come the excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullworker11 View Post
                      The Slippery Rock players are just not as good. Just compare the o-lines. The Minnesota O-line players are big and well proportioned. The Slippery Rock O-line is sloppy fat. Especially the center.

Comment

• Was me, and I recall your reply well.

Comment

• Yes you did.

Comment

• What's his major? Just curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

What's his major? Just curious.
                              Isn't everyone at Slimey Pebble a Gym Teacher in training?

Comment

• Obviously the competition is better. Saying it's just that and not weather added in also..
                                .in a wide open scheme is hating. Saying that he needs to play better and coaches need to adjust. A little better and rock could easily have a few more rds changing the whole conversation at half.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X