Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PSACHomer2.0 View Post

Whatever. You guys have officially had the worst showing in the history of this conference. 43 point beat down to a 3 loss team. Pathetic, SRU should be suspended to the past back to the WVIAC for 3 years after that. We will never get any respect in our region especially after you guys laid down like that. Minny fans are just being nice and grateful they had a scrimmage today.
    What are you talking about? MSU is undefeated???

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ85 View Post
      BeSt OfFeNsE iN d2 HiStOrY....
      You lost to SRU. You lost in the first round of the playoffs to a team SRU beat by 21.

The lack of self awareness is amazing

Comment

• Comment

Whatever. You guys have officially had the worst showing in the history of this conference. 43 point beat down to a 3 loss team. Pathetic, SRU should be suspended to the past back to the WVIAC for 3 years after that. We will never get any respect in our region especially after you guys laid down like that. Minny fans are just being nice and grateful they had a scrimmage today.
          What 3-loss team? Minnesota State is 14-0. And they've crushed the other two teams they've played in the playoffs by 21 and 28 points. They're apparently pretty good.

Comment

• To echo Ship69 - thanks very much for the insight guys! Will be pulling for you the rest of the way. Ship69 laid it out so cleanly that I don't really have anything to add except I agree it'll be very interesting to see what the state of the PSAC - and perhaps the PA State System of Higher Education - will be like in ten years.

Comment

• I don't know what this all means. Many of us knew exactly what was going to happen in this game. There was so much hype surrounding the Rock and Rivers this year. I'm not sure if it was started by the school itself, the fans, or what.

SRU came into today at 13-0. However, along the way they beat IUP by 3, Cal U by 3, Edinboro by 11 (hmmm) and Kutztown by 2. They allowed Notre Dame College to score 59 points. Meanwhile, MSU-M probably wins it all next week.

Several of the SRU posters didn't seem to understand the quality level they would face in the playoffs. I think they do now.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                I don't know what this all means. Many of us knew exactly what was going to happen in this game. There was so much hype surrounding the Rock and Rivers this year. I'm not sure if it was started by the school itself, the fans, or what.

SRU came into today at 13-0. However, along the way they beat IUP by 3, Cal U by 3, Edinboro by 11 (hmmm) and Kutztown by 2. They allowed Notre Dame College to score 59 points. Meanwhile, MSU-M probably wins it all next week.

Several of the SRU posters didn't seem to understand the quality level they would face in the playoffs. I think they do now.

Comment

• Who did IUP play today? Nobody. Exactly...nobody. Fu*k the haters. Great season Rock! Minnesota State was simply the better team...in all aspects of the game. Good luck to them in the finals!

Comment

• Originally posted by rocktherock1 View Post

You lost to SRU. You lost in the first round of the playoffs to a team SRU beat by 21.

Comment

• Comment

"Lack of self awareness." Ok. You guys from Slippery Rock are just too funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by RES3CUE View Post
                          Who did IUP play today? Nobody. Exactly...nobody. Fu*k the haters. Great season Rock! Minnesota State was simply the better team...in all aspects of the game. Good luck to them in the finals!
                          What does that have to do with anything? When you are the team in the semis we talk about your team,. Nobody is talking about IUP. IUP was eliminate 3 weeks ago.
                          Last edited by iupgroundhog; 12-14-2019, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• We probably would have...yinz were terrible on defense all playoffs long.

Comment

different teams, different years. We blew out the team that knocked you out of the playoffs this year.

again, go **** yourself.
                              Minnesota State just scored again.

Comment

Nothing you can say to any other PSAC team that has played in a Semi before. you lost by 43 points. That is the most embarrassing performance in the history of the conference, and you guys had the nerve to do it in front of a national audience. I can guarantee you IUP THIS YEAR not losing by no damn 43 points today. Just a reflection of your program and how fraud SRU has always been. Shouldve lost to Cal and they are a shell of themselves as a program.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X