• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• https://twitter.com/chadcourrier/sta...646130177?s=21

Comment

• The entire SRU football community has deemed him as an NFL prospect.

Comment

• I've never understood how it is you have to have "involvement" in a conversation to make a comment on a forum.

Comment

• Ouch!

Comment

• Pretty tough for Crookston.... I mean Slippery Rock to come back in this one :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

Ouch!
                    Chad can be so petty....I love watching him complain about blakeslee

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                      Say what you will about IUP, but at least they didn't get pounded like this in the semis. Rock is falling apart. I get that Minny State has better athletes because they have more scholarships but have more pride in yourselves.
                      IUP had a much better defense in 2017.

When will coaches in the Pee Sack understand that an elite defense is what carries you in December. Sure...it's nice having video game offenses that light it up vs Clarion...but a Max Redfield was a big difference for IUP in 2017.

Just sayin...

Comment

• Slimey Pebble is our mortal enemy and they trolled us a few weeks ago. I'm enjoying this game tremendously.

Comment

• Says the guy who was trolling IUP seconds after Shepherd scores on IUP to win in the last seconds of the game.

You waited all season to troll and now you must take what you dish out or we call you a whiny little *****.

Comment

• Brevin (our 3rd string QB) just ran for 50 yards.... yikes.

Comment

• Btw, all credit to MSU. They just destroyed SRU.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

What's his major? Just curious.
                                Communications

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X