Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UWFMubbish View Post

Lurker here, and I must say that the PSAC thread is off the chain! Others have their funny and heated moments, but nothing like this group -- well done! As for the Argos moving up, not happening anytime soon. DI means cash and facilities (we don't have it like that), and we're comfortable in DII. Plus, there are 10 (RIP Jacksonville football) DI football programs in FL trying to catch their breath, but UF, FSU, and Miami suck up all the oxygen! There are only two DII football schools -- UWF and Florida Tech -- in addition to seven NAIA schools and one juco. So we're comfortable and trying to establish that recruitment "footprint." We're here for the long haul!

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Just to point this out, Adam Houser was sitting across the gym from me with his high school buddies at a basketball game last night. I'm sure many of his teammates were doing the same.

I'll just let that sit there.
      Did you get his autograph?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Did you get his autograph?

Comment

• He could. Great for him if he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

He could. Great for him if he does.
            Roland's Harlon likely depends upon when they voted. If it was at the end of the regular season ... he has a chance. If it's after yesterday ... his odds would have taken a major hit. Yes, it's one bad game. But, it's a game everybody watched against an elite defense.

Comment

• I saw Zac play many times, and he was legit. Whether your team gets shut down or not does not exclusively center on the QB.

Comment

• Our region at the moment is not strong. The PSAC was actually much better than the NE 10 this season and probably better overall than the MEC.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Roland's Harlon likely depends upon when they voted. If it was at the end of the regular season ... he has a chance. If it's after yesterday ... his odds would have taken a major hit. Yes, it's one bad game. But, it's a game everybody watched against an elite defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by msumavfan View Post

I think they could definitely take into account that once Rivers actually finally played a real defense he looked pretty bad. How would he do if he were in the NSIC, GSC, MIAA?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I thought SR would have athletes like none that Mankato had seen before.

Comment

• If Rivers does win he would be the first HH winner from the PSAC West. The 4 who did win from the PSAC were all from the East. The previous winners were RB's Sigler and Quiteh from Bloomsburg and QB's Zulli from Ship and Terwilliger from ESU.

Comment

• Comment

• Oh, come on. Playing dense isn't your strong suit. And you absolutely know my point.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X