Clear All

• Comment

• NDC not in the psac

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

NDC not in the psac

Comment

• Yea those two touchdowns sure were clutch. One to tie the game in the first quarter and another to cut the lead to 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

LITWIN 11 for 149 and 2 TDS
              ZYLSTRA 4 for 152 and 2 TDS in which 1 was for 73 yards on a slant rout in zero coverage so no safety help. Both of Litwin TDS were on multiple defenders
              Today I learned that when deciding who the better athlete is you just look at the stats. Ok got it. Makes sense.

Comment

• I think in general PSAC teams are not at the level of other regions at the moment, which from what I read and hear might be largely due to the disparity in scholarship support for many teams. But every year is different. I remember last season that Notre Dame gave eventual champion Valdosta State fits in the semifinal game, and Slippery Rock was very competitive with them in the quarterfinal. There weren't a lot of good defenses in our region this season, and obviously that told at the semifinal level.

Comment

• ;)

Comment

• He looked terrible against the first real defense he played this season. Put him in the MIAA, NSIC, etc. and his stats are nowhere near what he had. If Mankato played in the PSAC and Schlichte was a full time QB he would have pretty massive numbers too, maybe not exactly like Rivers but really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

I think in general PSAC teams are not at the level of other regions at the moment, which from what I read and hear might be largely due to the disparity in scholarship support for many teams. But every year is different. I remember last season that Notre Dame gave eventual champion Valdosta State fits in the semifinal game, and Slippery Rock was very competitive with them in the quarterfinal. There weren't a lot of good defenses in our region this season, and obviously that told at the semifinal level.

Comment

• Originally posted by msumavfan View Post

He looked terrible against the first real defense he played this season. Put him in the MIAA, NSIC, etc. and his stats are nowhere near what he had. If Mankato played in the PSAC and Schlichte was a full time QB he would have pretty massive numbers too, maybe not exactly like Rivers but really good.

Comment

• Oddly enough, Mavs linebacker #55 Destyn Woody is from Easton PA.

Comment

• Thanks for making my point. He wasn't pressured on every play. Even when he wasn't he had a ton of missed throws. His first pass of the game, that deep pass, was in a perfect pocket. If he is in an actual strong conference where teams have good defenses he would be pressured more and struggle. I watched SRU highlights before the game yesterday and almost all of his passes hes just sitting clean in a perfect pocket.

the psac is terrible and SR1 in general is awful. You can always have a team from a different conference have everything come together and go on a run.

Comment

• SR1 gets an automatic entry to the Final Four. That's the only reason we get a team there every year (and why the other three regions generally call it a bye week).

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

SR1 gets an automatic entry to the Final Four. That's the only reason we get a team there every year (and why the other three regions generally call it a bye week).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X