Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's face it, after the Virtual Bye Mankato had last week they were out of touch.

Shows even more though how big a gap really exists between this region and the rest of the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldenRam94 View Post
      Let's face it, after the Virtual Bye Mankato had last week they were out of touch.

Shows even more though how big a gap really exists between this region and the rest of the country.
      Or how far ahead the Gulf South Conference is from everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

yep. Learning the hard way how when you start playing ****ty and having mistakes....it can really snowball. Happened to SRU last week....now MSU.

Comment

Let's face it, after the Virtual Bye Mankato had last week they were out of touch.

PSAC teams need to try and nab some of the D1 fallouts from the Southeast it seems.

Comment

I need to reevaluate my life. I am the same as IUPNation?
            Well you might want to go back an reevaluate your choice of going to West Chester instead of IUP.

But if you loathe the GOP as much as I do then you are doing just fine.

Comment

• I agree. Its about as perfect as it could be for football.....and for passing ...and passing it deep. WF also had an OL that could block for the deep balls. The RT (6-3 290) was doing a nice job on 99.

It would've been interesting to see that weather last week. Some of those close misses ...maybe land...and get some momentum going. Because hypothetically... you could also see if WF had to go play in Mankato (bad weather)...in a final four....same two teams.....could've been a total different outcome.

Comment

I agree. Its about as perfect as it could be for football.....and for passing ...and passing it deep. WF also had an OL that could block for the deep balls. The RT (6-3 290) was doing a nice job on 99.

It would've been interesting to see that weather last week. Some of those close misses ...maybe land...and get some momentum going. Because hypothetically... you could also see if WF had to go play in Mankato (bad weather)...in a final four....same two teams.....could've been a total different outcome.

Comment

I agree. Its about as perfect as it could be for football.....and for passing ...and passing it deep. WF also had an OL that could block for the deep balls. The RT (6-3 290) was doing a nice job on 99.

Dry field the result is similar. SR1 is just behind. They are bigger, faster and most importantly, deeper.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Dry field the result is similar. SR1 is just behind. They are bigger, faster and most importantly, deeper.
                    I agree. SR1 is behind. MSU is still better than SRU. MSU is one of the elite D2 programs right now. Lost to Commerce a few years ago. Ferris last year...and runner up this year.

But if some of the deep balls landed some positive momentum would've made it more competitive. SR1 isn't 58-15 behind. I'd assume Sweeting and Wynn are plenty fast enough to get behind MSU also if they could've got the ball accrurately.

WF also had a nice plan and pcs that could execute it. But a perfect 50 degree day helped those deep balls.

But I agree I don't see SR1 legitimately competing. If next year is close....i'll assume it was a bad day for the other region team until its more consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

If you look at their roster they have multiple players with the same number. If only IUP has that problem.

Comment

• Comment

I agree. SR1 is behind. MSU is still better than SRU. MSU is one of the elite D2 programs right now. Lost to Commerce a few years ago. Ferris last year...and runner up this year.

But if some of the deep balls landed some positive momentum would've made it more competitive. SR1 isn't 58-15 behind. I'd assume Sweeting and Wynn are plenty fast enough to get behind MSU also if they could've got the ball accrurately.

WF also had a nice plan and pcs that could execute it. But a perfect 50 degree day helped those deep balls.

But I agree I don't see SR1 legitimately competing. If next year is close....i'll assume it was a bad day for the other region team until its more consistently competitive.
                          It's not the skill guys. They match up fine. It was the lines. MSM made SRU look like men vs boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

Wow did not realize WF football program ONLY started in 2016!!
                            An that's exactly why you thought SRU would go further than it did this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

An that's exactly why you thought SRU would go further than it did this year.
                              Uh why did you edit my post and then make a response to my post that you edited?

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X