X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Harry
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

No doubt ... and WRs are always plentiful on the transfer wire. There isn't a bigger 'diva' group on the planet. They transfer at an incredible rate. Just give them the damn ball.
    That is so true and so funny. There's a million of them. Maybe they can add blocking to their portfolio.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
    I would think Shepherd would be a pretty attractive place to land for a WR. Same with Shippensburg, which has shown Mussina will throw regularly to 4, 5, 6 receivers/TEs.
    No doubt ... and WRs are always plentiful on the transfer wire. There isn't a bigger 'diva' group on the planet. They transfer at an incredible rate. Just give them the damn ball.

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied
    I would think Shepherd would be a pretty attractive place to land for a WR. Same with Shippensburg, which has shown Mussina will throw regularly to 4, 5, 6 receivers/TEs.

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
    For what it's worth....
    CAL U VERBAL COMMIT
    www.hudl.com/profile/9775644/Evan-Pellegrine

Leave a comment:

• ShepFan1
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
    You didn't. My brain is wired to jump right onto D1 transfers when associating quality. I completely overlooked the fact that quality players can come from anywhere to include HS, JC, other d2 programs. Guess I better go pull down my sign and put up a new one. Good thing I only used crayon. Well, there goes the Saturday nap time.

Leave a comment:

• RockNation
    replied

I love how other schools are saying the Rock has dirty players. It's not like Cal U of the late 2000's where they were the four year version of last chance U.

EGW is the only person in question here, and he was being recruited by several DII teams.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Looks like Boro had a visit weekend and offered some money. Kind of an odd weekend to have a visit with basketball away but they need to get guys asap. Looks like an emphasis on linemen.

Leave a comment:

• IUPMonk
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Maybe Road to the XFL ... or Canada.

Not many WRs leave here and play on Sunday.
    True. But this is a recruiting pitch so much smoke has to be blown.

Leave a comment:

• IUPMonk
    replied
    Originally posted by ShepFan1 View Post
    Where in my post did I say D1 transfer?
    You didn't. My brain is wired to jump right onto D1 transfers when associating quality. I completely overlooked the fact that quality players can come from anywhere to include HS, JC, other d2 programs. Guess I better go pull down my sign and put up a new one. Good thing I only used crayon. Well, there goes the Saturday nap time.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
    Ah, that would be THE top QB in D2. A D1 transfer WR looking to put up big numbers and get noticed by the League would do well at Shepherd as Bagent's go to guy. I might just put a sign up on 45 by Eagle School road with a picture of Bagent, a map to campus, and a caption that says "WR D1 transfers, your road to the NFL starts here."
    Maybe Road to the XFL ... or Canada.

Not many WRs leave here and play on Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• ShepFan1
    replied
    Where in my post did I say D1 transfer?

Leave a comment:

• IUPMonk
    replied
    Ah, that would be THE top QB in D2. A D1 transfer WR looking to put up big numbers and get noticed by the League would do well at Shepherd as Bagent's go to guy. I might just put a sign up on 45 by Eagle School road with a picture of Bagent, a map to campus, and a caption that says "WR D1 transfers, your road to the NFL starts here."

Leave a comment:

• ShepFan1
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Shepherd lost just about every skill kid they had this year. Plenty of open spots for Bagent to throw to next year.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

Will the coaches at SRU know about any of it, until he's done playing though? jk
    TRUTH!!! Dirty!!!

Leave a comment:

• EdinboroFB
    replied
    Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post
    Rumor has it, the newly qualified Antonio Brown, out of Hollywood, FL has committed to The Rock. Talk about a checkered past, but on Saturdays and eventually Sundays he'll be a play maker. Such a big signing for us.
    Will the coaches at SRU know about any of it, until he's done playing though? jk

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X