X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ironmaniup
    replied
    Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Rebuilding year they started 11 freshman Saturday and beat the 2 best teams in the League. SMH.
    Started 11 freshman ? More like 4, and 7 new transfers, more if you look at significant playing time. From a team that will lose 3 -4 games ? Are the freshman that played this year going to get better or will they flunk out
    Last edited by ironmaniup; 11-09-2021, 06:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied
    Rebuilding year they started 11 freshman Saturday and beat the 2 best teams in the League. SMH.

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Man IUPbigINDIANS ....what a season!!

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
    Ok guys, so you can figure this out. Here is the clip of the last drive again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ1RNBfXuhw
    SMH....Gee, thanks for the reminder....

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I'm not arguing. LOL. I said it was initially reported incorrectly -- initially placing blame on Haynes. Couple days later a follow-up story came out identifying Nash.

End of the day, ... IUP still lost ... whomever got the blame.
    Understand, no worries. Go Hawks.

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

You're right. Back then, I took it to mean Haynes from something that was said in the postgame news conference. I was told a few days later it was Nash. A correction was run.

This spring, I mentioned Haynes in a story: "Because of financial, health, personal or academic reasons, a handful of players will not be back, including four who have made impacts in the past: defensive back Javonte Haynes, fullback Ryan Langdon, linebacker Bryon Williams and wide receiver Cam Turner." I wasn't given his exact circumstance.
    Understand, no worries. Go Hawks.

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

All I know is just what I read in the papers. That's an alibi for my ignorance.

- Will Rogers
    - iupgroundhog
    Understand. No worries. Go Hawks.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post

Well the Newspaper got it wrong, it was Mike Nash. Mike Nash was a senior that year.
    All I know is just what I read in the papers. That's an alibi for my ignorance.

- Will Rogers
    - iupgroundhog

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    Sounds like for those still on the team, etc., that the group which played Saturday at Seton Hill came out pretty clean, health-wise.

Tort also said some additional help will be available for West Chester. Malik Anderson will play. He also said Raunya Mitchell will practice this week and be available. Mitchell has been suspended for 3 of 9 games (including last week).
    Add DT to the list of needs in the portal. Suspended for a third of the season = can't count on him.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Sounds like for those still on the team, etc., that the group which played Saturday at Seton Hill came out pretty clean, health-wise.

Tort also said some additional help will be available for West Chester. Malik Anderson will play. He also said Raunya Mitchell will practice this week and be available. Mitchell has been suspended for 3 of 9 games (including last week).

Leave a comment:

• Matt Burglund
    replied

There was talk Turner could return. Is that still the case?
    I have not heard that.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

You're right. Back then, I took it to mean Haynes from something that was said in the postgame news conference. I was told a few days later it was Nash. A correction was run.

This spring, I mentioned Haynes in a story: "Because of financial, health, personal or academic reasons, a handful of players will not be back, including four who have made impacts in the past: defensive back Javonte Haynes, fullback Ryan Langdon, linebacker Bryon Williams and wide receiver Cam Turner." I wasn't given his exact circumstance.

There was talk Turner could return. Is that still the case?

Leave a comment:

• Matt Burglund
    replied

Well the Newspaper got it wrong, it was Mike Nash. Mike Nash was a senior that year.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

It was Mike Nash not Haynes. PLEASE WATCH THE PLAY.
    I'm not arguing. LOL. I said it was initially reported incorrectly -- initially placing blame on Haynes. Couple days later a follow-up story came out identifying Nash.

End of the day, ... IUP still lost ... whomever got the blame.

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied

No thanks. LOL. Watched it live once. Will never watch it again.

This didn't come up because of the play two years later ... but, rather because Haynes left the program at a very young age after being a pretty heralded recruit. Many speculated he left because of the heat he took for said play.
    It was Mike Nash not Haynes. PLEASE WATCH THE PLAY.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X