Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Riemedio. Solid decision for Mercyhurst.

https://hurstathletics.com/news/2021...ead-coach.aspx

Comment

Coach Riemedio will bring a quiet intensity, until its not so quiet. Its a great move to get him now as recruiting for the OL and DL can start immediately and kids will know who will be coaching them. I'm sure there were other candidates but he checks all the boxes, now he has to improve mediocrity.

Comment

Start recruiting and improve mediocrity. He's been there what 10 years?

He might end up being great. Maybe he changes the offense. But on paper this is far from a great hire. If it was a season it would be 5-6 maybe 4-7.

This year they get West Chester, ESU, and Shipp. Very easily could lose all 3...and probabIy will. I think Ship is better than ppl think.

Outside of a breakout year from the QB or the new RB is a second coming of Owens.....they are a sub .500 team and have been as a program since the 2015 season

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
          Start recruiting and improve mediocrity. He's been there what 10 years?

He might end up being great. Maybe he changes the offense. But on paper this is far from a great hire. If it was a season it would be 5-6 maybe 4-7.

This year they get West Chester, ESU, and Shipp. Very easily could lose all 3...and probabIy will. I think Ship is better than ppl think.

Outside of a breakout year from the QB or the new RB is a second coming of Owens.....they are a sub .500 team and have been as a program since the 2015 season
          Exactly, took the path of least resistance. This was an opportunity to wake up the echoes. Most hires today are people that administration likes, not the most qualified in the pool of applicants. They just like him. Kumbaya overrides quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier 1 View Post

Exactly, took the path of least resistance. This was an opportunity to wake up the echoes. Most hires today are people that administration likes, not the most qualified in the pool of applicants. They just like him. Kumbaya overrides quality.
            Edinboro did that with the AD job. Gave it to an unqualified person someone liked. Now they have a SID basically the same situation. I wonder if the football roster will be finished by seasons end.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

Edinboro did that with the AD job. Gave it to an unqualified person someone liked. Now they have a SID basically the same situation. I wonder if the football roster will be finished by seasons end.
              Come on, man.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                There are .400 and .500 coaches in every PSAC sport who will be able to hold their positions as long as they like. Their administration likes them, their student-athletes don't flunk out and they don't create controversy. That's all.

Comment

Marty Ball scoring just 21 on a completely hapless AB is not a good sign for the Lake Show.

Comment

Yes. Rodger Goodling didn't make serious waves, was a lively presence on campus and hey, he'd turn out a decent team once every seven years.

I'm glad Fite's there now, but Rodger was a good guy.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X