Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Las Vegas has the over/under tonight at 30.5 points for the Steelers and Patriots.

This is one of the lowest ever set in LV for an NFL game.
    Similar O/U on Iowa games much of the season. You’re about to see some awful football tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

Similar O/U on Iowa games much of the season. You’re about to see some awful football tonight.
      The Bailey Zappe Show arrives in the Ynzerlands.

Comment

Las Vegas has the over/under tonight at 30.5 points for the Steelers and Patriots.

This is one of the lowest ever set in LV for an NFL game.
        I don’t think I’ve ever been this disinterested in a Steelers game where they are over .500 and in playoff contention this late in the year.

In fact, our little one kept us up most of last night and I’m already feeling the effects of that. I may be in bed by the time this game starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post

I don’t think I’ve ever been this disinterested in a Steelers game where they are over .500 and in playoff contention this late in the year.

In fact, our little one kept us up most of last night and I’m already feeling the effects of that. I may be in bed by the time this game starts.
          I’m “dahn tahn” now to take an early flight tomorrow and thought about getting a ticket from one of the friendly ticket sellers outside the stadium. You can get them pretty inexpensively for games like this. Then I thought, why not stay warm and sit at the hotel bar and then I can just stumble to my room when the mess is over?

I’m with you. I’m not terribly interested either beyond it being Thursday Night Football and it’s the only football on. I think the Patriots will win, for what it’s worth, which will be the next step toward the Steelers’ season nosediving.

Comment

Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

I’m “dahn tahn” now to take an early flight tomorrow and thought about getting a ticket from one of the friendly ticket sellers outside the stadium. You can get them pretty inexpensively for games like this. Then I thought, why not stay warm and sit at the hotel bar and then I can just stumble to my room when the mess is over?

I’m with you. I’m not terribly interested either beyond it being Thursday Night Football and it’s the only football on. I think the Patriots will win, for what it’s worth, which will be the next step toward the Steelers’ season nosediving.
            I'd have to assume if they lose tonight ... that's all she wrote.

This was the cheapest I've ever seen tickets.

Mitch vs Zappe ... in primetime

Comment

I'd have to assume if they lose tonight ... that's all she wrote.

This was the cheapest I've ever seen tickets.

Mitch vs Zappe ... in primetime
              Tickets as cheap as $30. I suspect you’ll see a fair amount of yellow from the empty seats tonight. Had they won on Sunday it may look different but as it is the atmosphere might be a little stale.

Comment

14-3 Pats

My goodness

Comment

Madden's show should be incredible today.

Comment

Classic sports radio in the Yinzerlands today.

Back-to-back home losses to (then) two-win teams will spice things up.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                      Classic sports radio in the Yinzerlands today.

Back-to-back home losses to (then) two-win teams will spice things up.
                      When fans are clamoring for Mason Rudolph to play QB, you know things are going well.

Comment

• Sean McDermott certainly picks interesting people to use as examples of uniting and being on the same page to achieve a goal. Yikes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post

When fans are clamoring for Mason Rudolph to play QB, you know things are going well.

I was actually at the game when Mason Rudolph threw for about 600 yards and a million TDs against Pitt in Heinz Field. He looked like freaking Dan Marino that day. I guess the Yinzer brass was watching, too. His WR that day (forget name) was also drafted by the Steelers. Both were NFL busts.

Rudolph has had quite a memorable NFL career for not really having any success. Hell, he was almost murdered on the field.

Comment

• Joey Fisher (Shepherd) was signed to the Cleveland Browns practice squad on 12/13

Comment

• Jahri Evans is one of 15 Modern-Era players to be named a finalist for the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

https://buhuskies.com/news/2023/12/2...s-of-2024.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post
                                Jahri Evans is one of 15 Modern-Era players to be named a finalist for the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

https://buhuskies.com/news/2023/12/2...s-of-2024.aspx
                                Hopefully he gets in this time - well deserved

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X