Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

That's what they get for hiring a former IUP coach.
    Good thing we didn't hire a former Edinboro coach. Look what one did to IUP.

Anyway....Yinzers would take Sirianni's 34-16 regular season record and a trip to the Super Bowl for the last three years over Tomlin's 27-22-1 record an no playoff wins.

The Eagles problem is we seriously downgraded on OC and DC. The OC runs the same ****ing 4 plays that everyone has figured out and the DC didn't know how to adjust and Patricia was no fix.

Fat Bastard...aka Andy Reid..was doing the same stupid ass crap with the Chefs as he did in Philly until he promoted Bienemy to OC and they drafted Kermit the Mahomes in 2018.

Bienemy leaves and the Chefs don't seem so scary this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

I think the real story is somewhere in the middle. I venture to guess that Tomlin told Pickett he wasn't going to start and I bet Kenny got the boo boo face because of it. I think the two probably had a disagreement over his game status (after being cleared) which Tomlin ultimately had the final say on, and as "punishment," he told Pickett he wasn't dressing.

Which, if true, is interesting considering that he would bench a guy for poor play, but not for quitting on a play and saying he quit because he didn't want to get hurt.
      That’s how I’m feeling it went down as well. The whole situation has been very amusing to follow. Steelers fans, at least the ones on social media, were largely ready to give up on Kenny and now they’re behind him again, galvanized by their hatred of Madden.

Comment

• Beat Chicago at Lambeau Field on Sunday and Green Bay is playoff bound.

​​​​Go Pack Go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post

That’s how I’m feeling it went down as well. The whole situation has been very amusing to follow. Steelers fans, at least the ones on social media, were largely ready to give up on Kenny and now they’re behind him again, galvanized by their hatred of Madden.
          Funny media market. You're a loyal MFer or you're not.

I still love Madden. I can't even listen to the B Team aside from the new morning show.

Comment

• Tomlin did his part.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              Tomlin did his part.
              Baffling. I don’t give them a ton of credit for today’s win because it was agains the Ravens’ JV, but I have to admit I gave them up for dead after the three game losing streak to Arizona, New England, and Indianapolis. Obviously they still need help to get in but if they do they better hope T.J. Watt just had a scare and not a serious knee injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

Baffling. I don’t give them a ton of credit for today’s win because it was agains the Ravens’ JV, but I have to admit I gave them up for dead after the three game losing streak to Arizona, New England, and Indianapolis. Obviously they still need help to get in but if they do they better hope T.J. Watt just had a scare and not a serious knee injury.
                Regardless of what happens, it was a fun finish.

Imagine if they get in ... who does Tomlin start at QB?

The Yinzers basically have a JV team, too, at this point. They all do.

Comment

You have to start Mason Rudolph. I still don’t believe Kenny Pickett is an NFL starter, at least for a team that wants to be a perennial contender. Rudolph has won three in a row, all “must win” games, and you can see how much the run game has opened up now that they have a passing threat. There would be no reasonable justification for giving the ball back to Pickett the rest of the way this year. He can pout all he wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

Word is Watt tore his MCL which is such a bummer. I don’t think they can win without him especially considering how beat up the defense already is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post

Word is Watt tore his MCL which is such a bummer. I don’t think they can win without him especially considering how beat up the defense already is.
                      Devastating loss - on the field and in the locker room.

Comment

It has to be Rudolph if they get in. This offseason will be very interesting. First question would be will they re-sign Mason, who has probably made himself some pretty good money with his performance these last three weeks. But whether it’s Mason or somebody else, I’m not sure how you just hand the starting job back to Kenny without making him earn it in a legitimate competition in camp. They gave him the dreaded vote of confidence this week, but franchise QBs don’t get left on the bench for must win games when they get healthy.

Comment

Devastating loss - on the field and in the locker room.
                          Yep. Good thing the NFL is so concerned about player safety. Not sure they could remain financially viable without those extra tens of millions from adding a 17th regular season game, lol.

Comment

• Mason about to be unleashed on the NFL playoffs

Comment

• I was impressed with the way Tennessee pulled off the upset against Dem Jags. Lawrence looked okay through most of the game, but those last two passes on that final drive were so badly overthrown, it was borderline hilarious. With that Titans win, Houston managed to snag a home playoff game, just two years removed from being the worst team in football, while the Bills and Steelers end up in the playoffs.

Meanwhile, Da Iggles are getting smoked by the New York Foosball Giants... 24-0 towards the end of the half. I can hear the calls to fire Tony Siriani at halftime with the way things are going in Jersey today.
                              Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
                                I was impressed with the way Tennessee pulled off the upset against Dem Jags. Lawrence looked okay through most of the game, but those last two passes on that final drive were so badly overthrown, it was borderline hilarious. With that Titans win, Houston managed to snag a home playoff game, just two years removed from being the worst team in football, while the Bills and Steelers end up in the playoffs.

Meanwhile, Da Iggles are getting smoked by the New York Foosball Giants... 24-0 towards the end of the half. I can hear the calls to fire Tony Siriani at halftime with the way things are going in Jersey today.
                                Making matters worse, A.J. Brown may have a serious knee injury.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X