Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Footballfanofall View Post

Saw Bart at Quaker Steak and Lube last night
    I had a little too much to drink. Refresh my memory, what did the coach say when we asked him why he doesn't play the program veterans?

Comment

• Watching this game us soooio painful. 2 long passes for Tds is about the extent of this offense. Both poorly defended. The score should be 40-0 by now. LH has no offense at all
      these announcers o. TV are bragging about the best performance of the year, come on man, they are playing Lock Haven. They should be have a good performance

Comment

• Originally posted by Footballfanofall View Post
        Watching this game us soooio painful. 2 long passes for Tds is about the extent of this offense. Both poorly defended. The score should be 40-0 by now. LH has no offense at all
        these announcers o. TV are bragging about the best performance of the year, come on man, they are playing Lock Haven. They should be have a good performance
        They are up by 38, so it is hard to quibble about 2 points. You should be listening to Jim Doyle on the radio; never listen to student broadcasts.

Comment

• This team is filled with talent but poorly coached. Yes they beat a LH by a huge score but most was done by deep blown routes. Kinda makes it one dimensional. We have the studs on offense but the way they rotate is elementary at best, A great veteran RB breaks for a couple big runs and you pull him, a DL gets in for a couple plays and ends up with a sack, A LB thats all over the field and he gets sat. I get it, get ready for the upcoming seasons but your veterans are giving everything they have and you **** on them. Burning red shirts of freshman for a couple games. Im sure he is pounding his chest tonight talking about this big win. Freshman dont think your gonna be any different to this man when you get there at that final play.

Comment

• Nice game by the defense holding a team to under 100 total yards, and getting the first shutout since 2015.

Not a fan of the white pants and maroon jerseys.

Does anyone know if a player can redshirt if they played only the first game? I recall a rule change about a certain percentage of games, or was that basketball?

Comment

• Originally posted by Areyouserious View Post
              This team is filled with talent but poorly coached. Yes they beat a LH by a huge score but most was done by deep blown routes. Kinda makes it one dimensional. We have the studs on offense but the way they rotate is elementary at best, A great veteran RB breaks for a couple big runs and you pull him, a DL gets in for a couple plays and ends up with a sack, A LB thats all over the field and he gets sat. I get it, get ready for the upcoming seasons but your veterans are giving everything they have and you **** on them. Burning red shirts of freshman for a couple games. Im sure he is pounding his chest tonight talking about this big win. Freshman dont think your gonna be any different to this man when you get there at that final play.
              245 passing yards
              227 rushing yards
              4-5 in the redzone

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post
                Nice game by the defense holding a team to under 100 total yards, and getting the first shutout since 2015.

Not a fan of the white pants and maroon jerseys.

Does anyone know if a player can redshirt if they played only the first game? I recall a rule change about a certain percentage of games, or was that basketball?
                No redshirt once you play 1 down in a game the as a freshman season. That is strictly a D1 rule.
                medical redshirts can't be applied/granted if the injury is at or beyond the halfway part of the season.
                Last edited by Footballfanofall; 10-16-2021, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Bart you mustve been watching a different game because I saw serious struggle in the red zone, and that was against LH. Not taking away from the talent we do have but more along the piss poor play calling. They must have you on that 10 million donation standards. They shouldve saved their money, you couldve gotten this HC with and EBT card and sounds like your opinion is worth the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Areyouserious View Post
                    Bart you mustve been watching a different game because I saw serious struggle in the red zone, and that was against LH. Not taking away from the talent we do have but more along the piss poor play calling. They must have you on that 10 million donation standards. They shouldve saved their money, you couldve gotten this HC with and EBT card and sounds like your opinion is worth the same.
                    I am just reading the box score. I am not a fan of the playing calling either, but what do you want the team to do, score 70 points and run the score up? My opinion? I am just like all the others who post on this board; they all think they have some wise secret knowledge and decision making abilities like the impressive barroom pedants who believe they have an informed opinion and weighty utterances. Everyone here is a master of the fine points of the game and knows why their teams win or lose.

Comment

• Steph Pettit honored at homecoming.

https://www.bloomu.edu/news/steph-pe...g-upper-campus

Comment

• Comment

• You probably ate too many Steph Subs. She used to work for Berrigan's and took over when he died.

Comment

• Nothing but a joke. Just absolutely painful

Comment

• They have perfected the art of first down false starts

Comment

• Do I even need to add fuel to the fire. ESU was not better than Bloom, that was complete coaching, Schemes and attitude. Its so sad to see these players lose because of horrible leadership!!!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X