Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

This is year #2 I believe. The standard is 3 years for a head coach with opportunities to renew 1 year at a time (but that can also happen before the contract is up). If they let him go, he's owed the remaining salary plus all sick & vacation time, university contributions to health insurance, retirement, etc. Its about $200k per year remaining.
    If that's all true, then in this covid era, after year two will be contract year 3. Too early to pull the plug, but, others have done it. Didn't Bradford get pulled after 3???

Comment

• Originally posted by Cavalier 1 View Post

If that's all true, then in this covid era, after year two will be contract year 3. Too early to pull the plug, but, others have done it. Didn't Bradford get pulled after 3???
      Yes

Comment

• So here is the question of the day? This goes to all the people that want to give it the 3 years before making an opinion on a coach. Whose fault was that huge come back and almost lose the game. Im listening!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Areyouserious View Post
          So here is the question of the day? This goes to all the people that want to give it the 3 years before making an opinion on a coach. Whose fault was that huge come back and almost lose the game. Im listening!!!
          Did you hear what I said? I'll write it down for you. Those responsible for almost losing the game are the same as those who won the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post

Did you hear what I said? I'll write it down for you. Those responsible for almost losing the game are the same as those who won the game.
            you can write it down or email but changes made at half time is what let them get back in the game. You run a four man front that works and then change back to a three. THAT is who almost lost the game. Now write that down and read it on a hike!!!!

Comment

you can write it down or email but changes made at half time is what let them get back in the game. You run a four man front that works and then change back to a three. THAT is who almost lost the game. Now write that down and read it on a hike!!!!
              Why did you ask, if you know? So you are blaming the DC. What is your take on the offense in the 2nd half?

Comment

Why did you ask, if you know? So you are blaming the DC. What is your take on the offense in the 2nd half?
                The offense was horrible and no I blame the head coach, he seems to always have his nose in everyone else's responsibility. yes i get it he is the head coach but if all season you have been running a 3 man front and been pretty much made look like an ass running it, then you change it to a four man front and dominate and then you go back to running the three and get disrespected. You can watch shepdick on the side line jumping in the huddles screaming instead of letting the coaches do their jobs. So yes I blame him. Why play a defense that works even if it proves you wrong. And how can you blame the players, they showed that when guided in the right direction they can succeed, when told to run a defense that dont work, well you saw what happened.

Comment

The offense was horrible and no I blame the head coach, he seems to always have his nose in everyone else's responsibility. yes i get it he is the head coach but if all season you have been running a 3 man front and been pretty much made look like an ass running it, then you change it to a four man front and dominate and then you go back to running the three and get disrespected. You can watch shepdick on the side line jumping in the huddles screaming instead of letting the coaches do their jobs. So yes I blame him. Why play a defense that works even if it proves you wrong. And how can you blame the players, they showed that when guided in the right direction they can succeed, when told to run a defense that dont work, well you saw what happened.
                  The DL isn't deep, and Simon came out for a bit with an injury. There isn't much left, but if you watch the Ville higlights, most of the time there was a 4 man rush on their big plays. https://millersvilleathletics.com/ne...loomsburg.aspx

Bloom isn't deep at any position. Today the leading tackler LB Burkhart and LB Tiflord were out with injuries. Another LB D'Ambra when down during the game. Two fumbles gave Ville some field position to score.

Who gets credit for guiding them in the right direction to start the game? Your are not happy when your boys don't play, and your not content with a win. What's up?

Comment

Enjoy the win. It could be worse, you could be Clarion 0, LHU 1, or Ville 2, trying to get 3 in their third year. The leaves are changing, find a nice place to go for a walk, and don't let the stress get to you. Bloom decided to go this route in the hiring process, they already have 2 recruiting classes because of Covid, and if Fighting Scot 82 is correct, if things are that bad next year, they can decide what they want then. The dismantling of the Danny Hale era is completed. Long live the King.

Comment

• I feel Areyouserious just a disgruntled Upperclassman Parent. Like Bart said, ENJOY THE WIN. They are playing with so many young guys and have so many injuries. ON offense their returning QB out for the year, best Lineman Yoder has been out, one of the twins(who are studs) is out. On defense, a great LB #45 out, #31 out, Pelligrino best DT out, the other DT out, there is 4 very good defense players out and they DON"t have great depth. Plenty of mistakes to go around, the fumbled punt to give the ball to the Ville in Blooms red zone( was that the Head Coach who did that), #5 a complete stud but a young kid also fumbled in the red zone(did the Head Coach fumble it no he didn't) then they had another turnover in the red zone. Alright go at the coaches for not doing more PROTECT THE BALL DRILLS. THIS TEAM IS YOUNG N GROWING, give Coach some time and if not good in 2 years yea go ahead look for another coach. The QB played great at times and then struggled. The oline opened holes then struggled, the defense looked really good and then struggled. YOUTH

Comment

• Things that make you go Hmmmmmm........

Comment

• Looks like I wasnt the only one that believe the coaches are not fit to coach pop warner. Frank is a terrible leader. Lets see how many of these young guys leave for a better fit.

Comment

Looks like I wasnt the only one that believe the coaches are not fit to coach pop warner. Frank is a terrible leader. Lets see how many of these young guys leave for a better fit.
                            You are the only one who plays one note over and over again. Say something other than bash the coach. Good grief.

There were only a handful of seniors, and I expect some will come back for their 6th year.

The team was leading the league in interceptions, not counting today.

Today they stayed close to the #15 team in the polls , last week they were #3. Bloom played without their 2 top offensive weapons, rb Monaco hurt last week and Langley out.

It was a classy move to have 7th years senior Gooden have the last play of the year, and the last speech in the post game huddle.

Will we see you next year?
                            Last edited by Bart; 11-13-2021, 05:52 PM.

Comment

You are the only one who plays one note over and over again. Say something other than bash the coach. Good grief.

There were only a handful of seniors, and I expect some will come back for their 6th year.

The team was leading the league in interceptions, not counting today.

Today they stayed close to the #15 team in the polls , last week they were #3. Bloom played without their 2 top offensive weapons, rb Monaco hurt last week and Langley out.

It was a classy move to have 7th years senior Gooden have the last play of the year, and the last speech in the post game huddle.

Will we see you next year?
                              You will see me here with my very important note of I told you so, you say it was a classy move to have have Lex run the ball, well he shouldve been running the ball all year. So he waits till the last game post game speech to try and motivate, , hmmmmmm And Bart, you will never hear me say anything good about the majority of coaches on this staff. Ive listened to them talk to the players and heard frank talk to his staff, attitude reflects leadership and thats what this team lacked. I wouldnt be surprised if coaches dont leave. So until then Bart you stay safe and Ill keep verbally bashing this clown, along with alot of other people.

Comment

You will see me here with my very important note of I told you so, you say it was a classy move to have have Lex run the ball, well he shouldve been running the ball all year. So he waits till the last game post game speech to try and motivate, , hmmmmmm And Bart, you will never hear me say anything good about the majority of coaches on this staff. Ive listened to them talk to the players and heard frank talk to his staff, attitude reflects leadership and thats what this team lacked. I wouldnt be surprised if coaches dont leave. So until then Bart you stay safe and Ill keep verbally bashing this clown, along with alot of other people.

The DL should be good next year. Do you think everyone will return?
                                Last edited by Bart; 11-13-2021, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X