• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

He's gotta be like 25-26?
    WOW....that is fairly dated...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Speaking of dated ... Evander Holyfield fights tonight.

I'm such a sucker for PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Shrug. We take advantage of it as much as the next guy. Kyle Evans, Evan Morrill, Yuka Onya.

It does sort of blow the mind that Gontarek was the CAA Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2014.
        It is more of a thing in BB. Makes it hard for the guys on the lower end to build a team as the upper division often picks off the good players they do have.

Comment

Irv Charles can't be that far behind, wasn't he class of 2015? He's probably at least 24 at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Irv Charles can't be that far behind, wasn't he class of 2015? He's probably at least 24 at this point?
            "Big" Irv represents a huge matchup problem for most teams including us. It truly fits this game. The size vs. the quickness. Irv vs. R Beach at WR respectively. Can't wait to see how this plays out this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

"Big" Irv represents a huge matchup problem for most teams including us. It truly fits this game. The size vs. the quickness. Irv vs. R Beach at WR respectively. Can't wait to see how this plays out this weekend.
              Yeah, tall DBs with the requisite cover skills are at a premium even in Division I ball. A big receiver in Division II is often facing much shorter guys in the secondary.

Comment

No need to hope.....IUP WILL get off to a slow start. That has not changed in quite a while.
                That changes this week, Iup drives right down the field on Shepard and sets the tone early!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post

That changes this week, Iup drives right down the field on Shepard and sets the tone early!
                  I think you all need to wait until the weekly Rona testing comes back before anyone can proclaim what might happen...because if you lose more key players this week...what you expect is going to happen might be the far opposite.

One has to think Shepherd has been very on top of their protocols with two long road trips already...

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

That is true....very true.

Comment

Not sure how IUP is going to scheme for Beach. Right now, I do not think IUP moves Streeter on Beach. I think they leave the slot DB/Star (Dreher) on Beach. Looking forward to the match up.

Comment

Big Irv is a big dude ... but he also is one of the fastest players on the roster.

Comment

Comment

I truly expect the game to go down to the wire. And I really feel like both teams have the potential to put up a lot of points. I kind of foresee a 38-35 type of game that could go either way.

Now that I've said that, bank on a 7-3 final score.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                              I truly expect the game to go down to the wire. And I really feel like both teams have the potential to put up a lot of points. I kind of foresee a 38-35 type of game that could go either way.

Now that I've said that, bank on a 7-3 final score.

Every hyped up shootout usually ends 7-3. Amazing how that works out. Then, of course, two dominating defenses play to a 49-42. Perfect example why sports gamblers go insane.

Comment

Beating Ohio Dominican in Ohio was a pretty quality win for Shepherd.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X