Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

I know you're a Bloom guy. Did Bloomsburg pick it up tremendously from last week, or was West Chester just that bad?
    I just see a lot of inconsistency from all of these teams this year, including IUP. It's hard to explain the ups and down multiple programs are having from week to week.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

SPOT DARN ON !!!! Gannon could have won this game. IUP just did some dumb stuff...as usual. Their offensive play calling, especially late in the 4th quarter, is just awful at best. IUP probably will go 0-2 against Cal U and Slippery Rock.
      IUP just refused to end the game. No. 7 had a clear Pick 6 that would have iced it. Dropped. The defense just vanished for long stretches.

The play calling was ... well, fill in the blank.

Comment

ESU settled down on defense and played extremely well. The offense is banged up at WR and QB. The running game is solid for ESU, but they have only 1 receiving threat right now in Bender.

The most points the ESU D has allowed is 22 this season. That will keep them in most games this year.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I just see a lot of inconsistency from all of these teams this year, including IUP. It's hard to explain the ups and down multiple programs are having from week to week.
          You're right. I figured you guys would crush Gannon today. Comparative scores can always be misleading, but they seem to be especially so this year. Certainly from West Chester's performances so far this season I have no idea what they're bringing to Ship next week. I don't think Ship's first four games prepared them for maybe the region's best quarterback and his talented corps of receivers. Between transfers and disrupted recruiting with the missed season last year, it seems that a lot of teams have been left with questions to answer. We could use more size on defense. I think Kutztown's QB is bigger than all but about one or two of our defensive starters.
          Last edited by Ship69; 10-02-2021, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

IUP just refused to end the game. No. 7 had a clear Pick 6 that would have iced it. Dropped. The defense just vanished for long stretches.

The play calling was ... well, fill in the blank.
            Agree...refused to attempt to put LIT AF away. I think the defense was tired...for some reason.

IUP is throwing far too much, let alone throwing late in the fourth quarter.

Comment

Agree...refused to attempt to put LIT AF away. I think the defense was tired...for some reason.

What ... who doesn't call two bombs while trying to run clock lol

Comment

What ... who doesn't call two bombs while trying to run clock lol
                Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!!!! Only Tate Gregory make those calls...only Tate Gregory. SMH...I wish Ohio U or University of Charleston come calling him ....

Comment

IUP does not have a breakaway back this year. That's unusual. What is the longest run from scrimmage this year? Might be Hauser early in the season.

Comment

IUP does not have a breakaway back this year. That's unusual. What is the longest run from scrimmage this year? Might be Hauser early in the season.
                    Its Malik Anderson, a 36 yarder. Hauser's big run was in 2019.

Comment

Its Malik Anderson, a 36 yarder. Hauser's big run was in 2019.
                      I sure hope Houser is back this week.

Comment

After those first two TD drives GU started dropping 7 in to a zone nearly every play. It slowed the pass but IUP should have blown up the run.

Comment

FINAL: CAL U 36
                          Mercyhurst 0

Comment

After those first two TD drives GU started dropping 7 in to a zone nearly every play. It slowed the pass but IUP should have blown up the run.
                            What ever happened to Dorian Woody ?

Comment

Edinboro hits a FG.

10-0 Boro in the 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

What ever happened to Dorian Woody ?
                                Not sure. They had a whole slew of players not dressed today (jersey and shorts).

I was happy with Evans and Malik today. They needed to keep feeding them instead of this Air Raid crap.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X