Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloom takes the lead 20-14

Comment

Bloom misses another 22 yd fg. WCU has the ball under 4 to go.

Comment

WCU 21 Bloom 20 under 1 minute

Comment

Comment

IUP answers with a physical TD drive 27-16

Comment

Bloom ball at 30 yd, but throw an int a 1yd line with 14 secs.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                I have zero confidence of Ship's defense being able to get off the field on any given third down.
                This is I think the fourth time Ship has given up 50 or more points to good teams in the past two seasons. We seem to be recruiting OK on the offensive side of the ball, but need to pick it up on defense. There is some hope as we have a lot of young guys this year, but so do some of the other teams. Need a physical presence like Ship used to have with Jake Metz or Dakota Thompson.

Comment

Edinboro 7
                  Seton Hill 0

7:17 left in the 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                    Bloom ball at 30 yd, but throw an int a 1yd line with 14 secs.
                    I know you're a Bloom guy. Did Bloomsburg pick it up tremendously from last week, or was West Chester just that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

I know you're a Bloom guy. Did Bloomsburg pick it up tremendously from last week, or was West Chester just that bad?
                      Bloom played their best game of the season WCU turned it over 4x, and didn't show much of a passing game. They are #1 for rushing in the league, and Bloom is last in defending the run. On WCU's last scoring drive they ran it 9 plays for 80 yds for a score. No passing.

Comment

Bloom played their best game of the season WCU turned it over 4x, and didn't show much of a passing game. They are #1 for rushing in the league, and Bloom is last in defending the run. On WCU's last scoring drive they ran it 9 plays for 80 yds for a score. No passing.
                        Thanks. That gives me some hope for next week as Ship probably is better against the run than the pass at this point. At least WCU won't have a QB named Bagent. Glad to see Bloom have a competitive game. There are too many blowouts in the PSAC these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Thanks. That gives me some hope for next week as Ship probably is better against the run than the pass at this point. At least WCU won't have a QB named Bagent. Glad to see Bloom have a competitive game. There are too many blowouts in the PSAC these days.
                          Someone said

Comment

Comment

SPOT DARN ON !!!! Gannon could have won this game. IUP just did some dumb stuff...as usual. Their offensive play calling, especially late in the 4th quarter, is just awful at best. IUP probably will go 0-2 against Cal U and Slippery Rock.

Comment

Someone said

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X