Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

As far as I know it still exists. In 2019 it got Miles in in SR2.
    Interesting. I stand corrected. Brandon can you confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Three more weeks and the story will be (mostly) told. There's too many unknowns. Cal and SRU could be very good. But, may not be. We don't know yet. Their resumes are pretty bad right now. Ship got hammered by the first good team it played. West Chester got blasted by Bentley and snuck past Edinboro and Bloomsburg. IUP has a signature win on the resume and a signature loss.

It all works itself out.

Comment

Everyone realizes it because you guys (you in particular actually) remind everyone anytime something negative is said about IUP.

Bentley had a pretty convincing win against WC, but you are correct that historically the NE10 champ isn't up to par with other conference elites in our region.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Everyone realizes it because you guys (you in particular actually) remind everyone anytime something negative is said about IUP.

Bentley had a pretty convincing win against WC, but you are correct that historically the NE10 champ isn't up to par with other conference elites in our region.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Three more weeks and the story will be (mostly) told. There's too many unknowns. Cal and SRU could be very good. But, may not be. We don't know yet. Their resumes are pretty bad right now. Ship got hammered by the first good team it played. West Chester got blasted by Bentley and snuck past Edinboro and Bloomsburg. IUP has a signature win on the resume and a signature loss.

It all works itself out.
            And you guys are 1-1 vs. good teams and just snuck by a 2-3 Gannon team that was hammered by Shepherd, lost to Bloomsburg, and went OT to beat a 1-3 Northwood team. Matchups matter. As you say, it all works itself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

And you guys are 1-1 vs. good teams and just snuck by a 2-3 Gannon team that was hammered by Shepherd, lost to Bloomsburg, and went OT to beat a 1-3 Northwood team. Matchups matter. As you say, it all works itself out.
              I'm far from being in the Biblical IUP camp. I think this team is a mess ... and has one more week to fix things.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Interesting. I stand corrected. Brandon can you confirm?
                The NCAA manual is finally up. Earned Access is discussed on page 18. https://ncaaorg.s3.amazonaws.com/cha...ampsManual.pdf

Comment

Comment

You sure like to chirp, little bird.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

You sure like to chirp, little bird.
                      Last edited by Big Hawk15; 10-05-2021, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Ahhh, just like old times ;)

Comment

Hey, Ship was picked to finish fifth in the division in the coach's preseason poll. Nobody expected us to be the next great thing. We're coming back from a 4-7 season in 2019, have two seniors as opposed to 14 freshmen and sophomores on our defensive two-deep, and Mac obviously has some coaching and recruiting work to do. I posted prior to the Shepherd game that Bagent might hang 50 on Ship if things went south. West Chester might or might not beat us. They certainly didn't overwhelm Edinboro and Bloomsburg. Kutztown up there will be a tough game. No need to resort to name-calling, and anyway, it's "you're a bozo," not "your a bozo."

Comment

Hey, Ship was picked to finish fifth in the division in the coach's preseason poll. Nobody expected us to be the next great thing. We're coming back from a 4-7 season in 2019, have two seniors as opposed to 14 freshmen and sophomores on our defensive two-deep, and Mac obviously has some coaching and recruiting work to do. I posted prior to the Shepherd game that Bagent might hang 50 on Ship if things went south. West Chester might or might not beat us. They certainly didn't overwhelm Edinboro and Bloomsburg. Kutztown up there will be a tough game. No need to resort to name-calling, and anyway, it's "you're a bozo," not "your a bozo."
                            Top 25 polls are for style points. Ship is winning by any means necessary, even if its one score or less. I give them a lot of credit for being there. I thought ESU was going to be that team but here you are.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                              Ahhh, just like old times ;)

Comment

Which is the second team?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X