Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I didn't see this coming either. I mean they barely put away LIT AF and they do this. They like playing on the road. I just hope they can do this again in a week...
    Some of our peeps need to apologize for their actions in Pick 'Em. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

No cares or talks about Ship unless you open up your stupid ass mouth..so keep it quite toker.
      It's spelled "quiet".

Comment

I own you. I live inside you head rent free. Can you please get a better WIFI connection up there. I can't mock you so fast with the weak sauce signal up there.

Comment

It's time for you and all of your fake IUP screen names and your one fake Mov Valley U screen name and go crawl back under that stupid rock with the rest of the Slimey fan base for another 12 months.

Bye Gurl!

Comment

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post
            Nation, you keep forgetting to log back into your actual account to respond to me.. no need to use your other accounts for the **** tier insults. Make sure you get that triple booster and keep inhaling calories buddy!
            Nice try Cupcake. Brandon knows who made them all up because the dumb mother****er...that would be you...used the same IP address.

Bye Gurl!!

I now dub you "Slimey Pebble Sybil"...because of your Multiple Personality Syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

LOL...it was at 1159am....check it out...
              I did.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I did.
                Curious why did you think Davis would play today?

I love to read the pick 'em comments. Yours caught my attention.

Comment

Hahahah imagine living in slippery rock... Indiana compared to your sorry a** town is like a huge city... I just think your salty that your 6th ranked team in the country got there sh** rocked at home. Go cry somewhere else.

Comment

Comment

Watch how you speak on nation, you just want to change the subject because Your team is a bunch of pretenders... you just got your a** whooped. Have a fun homecoming bozo ;)

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Curious why did you think Davis would play today?

I love to read the pick 'em comments. Yours caught my attention.
                        I thought the weather might be more of an issue that might affect the passing game, lending itself to Davis' style of play, more roll outs, short passes, keeping it on the ground, and also to keep SRU guessing. I was wrong about that but I was right about the matchup, overall. I thought IUP would score on them.

I was going out on a limb with the Davis comment but if he would have played more I'd look like a genius, lol.

Did I miss it or were neither Houser or Stewart in the backfield today?

Comment

I thought the weather might be more of an issue that might affect the passing game, lending itself to Davis' style of play, more roll outs, short passes, keeping it on the ground, and also to keep SRU guessing. I was wrong about that but I was right about the matchup, overall. I thought IUP would score on them.

I was going out on a limb with the Davis comment but if he would have played more I'd look like a genius, lol.

Did I miss it or were neither Houser or Stewart in the backfield today?
                          I don't think either played. Luckily they could have fed Malik Anderson all day. He was a man possessed.

Comment

I don't think either played. Luckily they could have fed Malik Anderson all day. He was a man possessed.
                            Anderson and Evans were effective today. Evans looks like he did a couple years ago. I think they've changed his role over the course of the season from being part of the passing game back to being almost completely focused on the rushing attack.

Also, IUP fans were complaining after Shepherd about a lack of emotion. The Rock seemed to be stricken by a lack of emotion today. Maybe it just looks like that when you can't figure the other team out.

Comment

Anderson and Evans were effective today. Evans looks like he did a couple years ago. I think they've changed his role over the course of the season from being part of the passing game back to being almost completely focused on the rushing attack.

Also, IUP fans were complaining after Shepherd about a lack of emotion. The Rock seemed to be stricken by a lack of emotion today. Maybe it just looks like that when you can't figure the other team out.
                              On that topic ... the IUP team today hadn't been seen before. Don't know what Tort said to them ... they were jacked. See the stadium entrance.

They were in charge from Snap One. Without a doubt.

Comment

On that topic ... the IUP team today hadn't been seen before. Don't know what Tort said to them ... they were jacked. See the stadium entrance.

They were in charge from Snap One. Without a doubt.
                                How can we see the entrance? Is the game archived online?

Maybe he read them my posts. Sometimes tough love is all you need. :-)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X