Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They can chant F IUP all night. Did it whole first half. Classy.
    They do every game against IUP.

Comment

I am sorry....I did not see this happening. However, with a couple of mins before the 12-noon game I decided to take IUP and hope for a win. But man, IUP was pumped and they came out and played well. I pretty good win.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
        I am sorry....I did not see this happening. However, with a couple of mins before the 12-noon game I decided to take IUP and hope for a win. But man, IUP was pumped and they came out and played well. I pretty good win.
        Let me check that time stamp.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Let me check that time stamp.
          LOL...it was at 1159am....check it out...

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Scoreboard, pretender. :)
            No cares or talks about Ship unless you open up your stupid ass mouth..so keep it quite toker.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

You can kiss my ass. The most overrated 6th ranked team ever!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

The should have done us all a favor instead of merging three west schools they should have closed the Miss Balbricker School of Dodge Ball.

Comment

Originally posted by RockNation View Post
                  SRU isnt overlooking IUP. After the sloppy showing vs Wayne St. Rock won't overlook anyone. It's gonna be a dog fight.
                  DOG FIGHT LOL, slimey pebble got steamrolled, most overrated program in division 2 football

Comment

SLIMEY PEBBLE wishes it was half the program IUP is, slimey pebble will never be anything close to IUP, enjoy that L

Comment

You are hilarious. IUP just slapped slimy around. Shut your mouth go stuff your face with your saggy tits. Enjoy your 9-5 Monday, bozo.

Comment

WAGE JOB?! I make more money then you and your wife combined with my IUP education, Enjoy your L, Slimey pebble is a job of a program, straight classless, Y'all just got steamrolled on your homecoming in front of all your rock faithful, y'all talked bad on IUP all week, KEEP TAKING THESE Ls and remember IUP STILL RUNS IT

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

They do every game against IUP.
                          Those F IUP chants are just embarrassing for their school. Goodness there are families there and they let it go on all game. Well, at least up until their fans were still inside.

Indiana would NEVER let those types of chants go on.

Comment

Comment

Nation, you keep forgetting to log back into your actual account to respond to me.. no need to use your other accounts for the **** tier insults. Make sure you get that triple booster and keep inhaling calories buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
                                I didn't see this coming either. I mean they barely put away LIT AF and they do this. They like playing on the road. I just hope they can do this again in a week...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X