Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I was there. That was Rock Dance 2. SRU knew that one was coming.
    I wa there also, great game but yes SRU knew the Rock dance was coming. The ROTC was stationed there the whole game.

Comment

Bob Pompeani just gave a nice feature on the game on KDKA. Totally from the Slip perspective. Hopefully that gets some butts in seats.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
        Bob Pompeani just gave a nice feature on the game on KDKA. Totally from the Slip perspective. Hopefully that gets some butts in seats.
        Pittsburgh media only covers IUP when somebody gets shot, killed or for IUPatties.

They'll get those in the seats who were going anyway. Nobody else cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
          When was that?? I can't find any archived video.

Both channel 4 (Guy Junker) and channel 2 had numerous stories on THE ROCK during 2019 playoff run

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

When was that?? I can't find any archived video.

Both channel 4 (Guy Junker) and channel 2 had numerous stories on THE ROCK during 2019 playoff run
            6:00 newscast last night.

Comment

Comment

Pittsburgh media only covers IUP when somebody gets shot, killed or for IUPatties.

They'll get those in the seats who were going anyway. Nobody else cares.
                That's basically what Harrisburg media does with Shippensburg.

Comment

So after this issue at the rock and IUP players suspended that following week, did IUP win that playoff game?

Comment

Originally posted by Rambaseball View Post
                    So after this issue at the rock and IUP players suspended that following week, did IUP win that playoff game?
                    I 'think' that was the year they lost to Saginaw by a point. I think IUP had 5-6 guys suspended for the game.

Rock Dance Part 1 in '99 was justified. SRU ran it up on IUP during the season. IUP then knocked them out of the playoffs two months later.

Rock Dance Part 2 was stupid -- and they paid for it.

Comment

Comment

Triggered the troll!! I win!!!

Who is crying? Your crew of future Gym And Health Teachers are favored to win. How Slappy of you! How many more fake screen names are you going to create? You could have at least used different IP addresses to make it look real.

Win or lose F*** Slimey Pebble. Worst school ever!!!
                        Last edited by IUPNation; 10-16-2021, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Triggered the troll!! I win!!!

Who is crying? Your crew of future Gym And Health Teachers are favored to win. How Slappy of you! How many more fake screen names are you going to create? You could have at least used different IP addresses to make it look real.

Win or lose F*** Slimey Pebble. Worst school ever!!!

Comment

Yep, Nation is in your head!

Comment

Comment

I 'think' that was the year they lost to Saginaw by a point. I think IUP had 5-6 guys suspended for the game.

Rock Dance Part 1 in '99 was justified. SRU ran it up on IUP during the season. IUP then knocked them out of the playoffs two months later.

Rock Dance Part 2 was stupid -- and they paid for it.
                                IUP Lost to Saginaw at SVU 33-32 in 2001, but won in 2002 minus some players 27-23 before getting crushed by Grand Valley State the next week.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X