Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I feel IUP is in dangerous territory right now. This is a watershed moment for IUP Football. They need to figure this out and rebound.
    Man trekking to Chester county and back in two weeks (500m round trip) for nothing is going to be brutal especially for seniors who saw the world open up after the ROCK game!! Now 2 weeks later and they're playing out the string. Wouldn't be surprised if a lot came down with injuries that need rest after SHU next Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Man trekking to Chester county and back in two weeks (500m round trip) for nothing is going to be brutal especially for seniors who saw the world open up after the ROCK game!! Now 2 weeks later and they're playing out the string. Wouldn't be surprised if a lot came down with injuries that need rest after SHU next Saturday.
      They'll win by 50 next week and the Tort Lovers will be happy. All will be right again. Just wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They had no urgency from the first snap.

I'm glad they lost. Great for Edinboro. They wanted it. If I had any real money I wouldn't let Jake Nulph leave town.

When you enter a win or go home and that's the mentality your HC gets your team ... Good Lord.

It's just a broken record at this point with Tort.
        Torts is TLT 2.0.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
          Gotta find out why Charles didn't play. Also, Woodberry was off all day. Was Davis also unavailable?

When someone mentioned most likely upset, I held back from calling this. But I did bring up 2013 a couple times. As they say in Indiana County, "JUST SAYIN' "
          He is only one player. No way IUP should have played the way they did. Special teams was horrible, and that is coaching, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

He is only one player. No way IUP should have played the way they did. Special teams was horrible, and that is coaching, no doubt.
            Well, this is two of four Tort teams to pack it in.

Just sayin'

Comment

FYI.. VULCAN 35 STEWIES 7 at the half. All pass, minimal (6) rushes, for CAL

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

You're not wrong, but he was the featured weapon all season. You'd think him not playing would almost hurt Edinboro more. He's a guy you build your plan around.

Comment

For teams still alive ...

So, is this new Rock QB for real (like, for real, for real) or did GU forget the Boom Squad today?

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                    And here I was stressing about Shepherd's first half at Bloom.
                    LOL. A big win for Shepherd was what I was expecting, but I must admit at halftime I was thinking maybe. Good luck the rest of the way.
                    GO HUSKIES!

Comment

• Originally posted by CC_BU View Post

LOL. A big win for Shepherd was what I was expecting, but I must admit at halftime I was thinking maybe. Good luck the rest of the way.
                      Our secondary has been so suspect at times that I was truly worried. I was still concerned after that defensive 2-point conversion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Our secondary has been so suspect at times that I was truly worried. I was still concerned after that defensive 2-point conversion.
                        Returning an extra point try for 2 is very rare. That's actually the second time Bloom's done it this year. Against Gannon was the other. I think they did it in a loss to Concord in the playoffs in 2014
                        GO HUSKIES!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

You're not wrong, but he was the featured weapon all season. You'd think him not playing would almost hurt Edinboro more. He's a guy you build your plan around.
                          Irvin is the TD-catcher. But the offense is built around getting Duane Brown the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Irvin is the TD-catcher. But the offense is built around getting Duane Brown the ball.
                            Edinboro knew that ... they smothered Duane all day in double coverage.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

They let Irv dress. Can't wait to hear this one ...

Comment

• Originally posted by CC_BU View Post

Returning an extra point try for 2 is very rare. That's actually the second time Bloom's done it this year. Against Gannon was the other. I think they did it in a loss to Concord in the playoffs in 2014
                                Our special teams have been sketchy at times this season. If it wasn't for our offense, I shudder to think where we would be right now.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X