Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Edinboro knew that ... they smothered Duane all day in double coverage.
    Boro did the same thing with Litwin. THE ROCK ran it down their throat.

Comment

• I watched the last quarter or so. Ship has a history of interesting finishes up there. ESU has made some strides. They seem to have moved on from their good offense, no defense style of play of recent years. Ship has been erratic on both offense and defense this year. Will play lights-out defense on one series and then will give up wide-open big plays the next. The Raiders are pretty young as well, with 14 guys with freshman and sophomore eligibility listed on the initial two-deep this season. With all the inexperienced guys playing this season, the PSAC could be interesting for the next couple of years.

Comment

For teams still alive ...

So, is this new Rock QB for real (like, for real, for real) or did GU forget the Boom Squad today?
        He's for real

Not saying it as a homer either, i didnt want to spoil the secret. Grover is QB1, he was playing hurt most of the year since spring ball, wasnt ready in August. He is healthy now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
          The state police helicopters are monitoring for jumpers. I recommend Valium.
          Not jumpers. The IUP Angry Mob. Better put some State Po Po at the doors to the fields house.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
            Not jumpers. The IUP Angry Mob. Better put some State Po Po at the doors to the fields house.
            It's not angry. I don't think the core group cares. They expected it today.

That ... is the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

I watched the last quarter or so. Ship has a history of interesting finishes up there. ESU has made some strides. They seem to have moved on from their good offense, no defense style of play of recent years. Ship has been erratic on both offense and defense this year. Will play lights-out defense on one series and then will give up wide-open big plays the next. The Raiders are pretty young as well, with 14 guys with freshman and sophomore eligibility listed on the initial two-deep this season. With all the inexperienced guys playing this season, the PSAC could be interesting for the next couple of years.
              The secondary, especially, alternates brilliant plays with embarrassing gaffes.

Comment

Edinboro knew that ... they smothered Duane all day in double coverage.
                IUPooped the Bed

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

IUPooped the Bed
                  Consider it a parting gift of pity as you head into Triad.

:-)
                  Last edited by IUPNation; 10-30-2021, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Per reports Clarion had at least (5) enter the portal this week. Very odd with 3 games left.
                    Mcgriff hasnt played in a while. Only has stats in 3 games and I dont think he redshirted.....so maybe he's redshirting now to leave. ( I havent been on today if that;s been said)

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

Mcgriff hasnt played in a while. Only has stats in 3 games and I dont think he redshirted.....so maybe he's redshirting now to leave. ( I havent been on today if that;s been said)
                      He'd be very attractive in the portal in the D2 ranks.

Comment

• Final from Adamson.... VULCANS 42 STEWIES 14. Three quarters of meaningless back and forth after CAL scored 28 in the first qtr. Not a great prep game for SRU but it's time to play real football next Saturday. A win vs the ROCK means almost certainly 1-3 spot in the playoffs. A loss drops them back to 4-6. Time will tell.

Comment

• Could it be the fan base that's toxic? Maybe just some of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Could it be the fan base that's toxic? Maybe just some of it.
                            No.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Could it be the fan base that's toxic? Maybe just some of it.
                              Last edited by IUPNation; 10-31-2021, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• He's going to feel heat after this one. This isn't like losing close to a ranked team or something. This was a 1-6 team in his house that just came in here and ended his season.

IUP won't fire him. But, typically when HCs are nearing the end, the last grasp is to make staff changes.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X