Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holley pounds in a late TD to put Shepherd up, 62-18. The defense has been much better the second half.

Comment

Kutztown wins 30-7 over Millersville.

Not confident in them being able to beat West Chester next week. Nickel is not nearly as good as DiGalbo from what I'm seeing and it felt like Millersville had a lot of free rushers today.

This win does clinch them at least a share of the division title and an appearance in the conference championship game. Fairly certain this is the first time in program history that they've earned at least a share of the division title in consecutive seasons.

I will say that Kutztown did a great job with the streaming production today.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Deep breaths into the paper bag.
        Our coaching staff is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Our coaching staff is a joke.
          A clown show....just like the TV announcers...so I am not surprise at all.

Comment

Congratulations to Edinboro.

However, this is unacceptable. It's beyond explanation. I mean, this can't happen.

Comment

A dreary day for the Fooseball in Monk Land. Pitt loses and loses control of their division hopes and IUP loses and is most likely out of the D2 playoff picture with 3 losses. At least Shepherd is still in the hunt, I'm going to Dunkin Donuts and buying a dozen chocolate cream filled donuts.

Comment

IUP drives into Edinboro territory but drives stalls as Edinboro forces a turnover on downs. 21-17 Edinboro.

Comment

Comment

Unbelievable. IUP offensive play calling was terrible during the final 4 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

A clown show....just like the TV announcers...so I am not surprise at all.
                      The TV announcers are unpaid students. The coaching staff is stealing money.

Comment

Got to think OC is gone all that talent and score 14 points against 1 win team!

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                          Congratulations to Edinboro.

However, this is unacceptable. It's beyond explanation. I mean, this can't happen.
                          Agree, Congrats to all the Edinboro fans. Your team came into IUP and played like you wanted to win. Great job !

Comment

The state police helicopters are monitoring for jumpers. I recommend Valium.

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
                              Go to think OC is gone all that talent and scor 14 points against 1 win team!
                              NOPE! None of Tort's coaching staff is going to be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
                                Got to think OC is gone all that talent and score 14 points against 1 win team!
                                The whole staff needs to go. Clean house.

2-4 at home in the last 6 home games.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X