Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck of a game going on at Bowie , 10-7 Newberry about 2.50 left in game.

Comment

Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post
      Heck of a game going on at Bowie , 10-7 Newberry about 2.50 left in game.
      Bowie State pulls it out 13-10 over Newberry. Bowie State's QB was playing on a bad wheel, which was heavily taped. Forced him to play solely with his arm, and he came through. Just hope the QB is actually healthy enough to play next weekend.

Comment

Bet you're lovin' that Ship transfer tonight. LOL.

Congratulations, Shepherd. You're right where you belong.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

I've loved him for quite some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

https://www.timesunion.com/sports/ar...y-13305007.php

Comment

Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post
              Congratulations to NDC for another superior season! They continue to be the best in the MEC.
              Until Frostburg becomes the MEC Shepherd. Just proves the talent level in the DMV. Shepherd, Bowie and Frostburg combine for 34-3.

Comment

Originally posted by RockNation View Post
                Shepherd at Kutztown for the all PSAC rematch
                Close games. SR 1 might not be the best in the country, but it is certainly one of the most competitive.

Comment

Probably the most exciting game we had at Rams Stadium since the Grand Valley game in 2015. Go Rams!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Close games. SR 1 might not be the best in the country, but it is certainly one of the most competitive.
                    Imagine the top PSAC teams having a full allotment of scholarships. Many of the top PSAC teams arent close to 30.

Comment

Originally posted by RockNation View Post

Imagine the top PSAC teams having a full allotment of scholarships. Many of the top PSAC teams arent close to 30.
                      Imagine if the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania fully funded PASSHE.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                        Real question ... Did Bagent wrap up the Harlon Hill on that play?
                        I think the video announcer called it the "Haydon Hill" award on a couple of occasions. Not sure where he picked that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

I think the video announcer called it the "Haydon Hill" award on a couple of occasions. Not sure where he picked that up.
                          Well, to be fair, he couldn't even pronounce Conliffe.

Comment

Good win for Shepherd today. There are probably three D2 teams besides the three teams I root for (Bloomsburg, East Stroudsburg, IUP) that I like to see do well when my teams aren't involved, and all three are now in the national quarterfinals - Kutztown (relatively close to where I grew up), Shepherd, and Bowie State (both relatively close to where I live now in the DC area). Hoping for a great game between Kutztown and Shepherd (will probably be rooting for the Golden Bears but I'd be fine with a Rams win), a Bulldogs upset over Valdosta State, and for the Shepherd/Kutztown winner to play Bowie State in the national semis.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
                              Good win for Shepherd today. There are probably three D2 teams besides the three teams I root for (Bloomsburg, East Stroudsburg, IUP) that I like to see do well when my teams aren't involved, and all three are now in the national quarterfinals - Kutztown (relatively close to where I grew up), Shepherd, and Bowie State (both relatively close to where I live now in the DC area). Hoping for a great game between Kutztown and Shepherd (will probably be rooting for the Golden Bears but I'd be fine with a Rams win), a Bulldogs upset over Valdosta State, and for the Shepherd/Kutztown winner to play Bowie State in the national semis.
                              I am hoping for the same since I live in the Maryland area.

Comment

This was a fantastic game. Really thought the Rams should have leaned more on the run game as they seemed to completely forget about it even though they were running it well during the game. Tyson Bagent and the Rams were able to avenge another previous loss this time to ND (bagents first college game was against them and the Rams lost). Kutztown is another leg on the revenge tour, should be a great PSAC final in region 1.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X