Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bluegoldsports.com reports that Bagent has entered the transfer portal

Well, there it is.

I remember talking about this at length after the last game. I thought he may give it a try.

I'll raise $50k for an NIL deal to get to Indiana. Lol.

I'm sure he's going to test the waters of D1. I think the top FCS programs will all come calling. Wouldn't shock me if Curt Cignetti lands him at James Madison. Curt tried to get him to IUP as I recall. That would be a big move. James Madison is elite FCS.

You don't think there's more to this story with the HC and Frostburg rumors do you?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      I remember talking about this at length after the last game. I thought he may give it a try.

I'll raise $50k for an NIL deal to get to Indiana. Lol.

I'm sure he's going to test the waters of D1. I think the top FCS programs will all come calling. Wouldn't shock me if Curt Cignetti lands him at James Madison. Curt tried to get him to IUP as I recall. That would be a big move. James Madison is elite FCS.

You don't think there's more to this story with the HC and Frostburg rumors do you?
      Who knows at this point?

Comment

I will also just say that I can never fault anyone for doing what they feel is best for the themselves. As a fan, I have my own selfish preferences, but we all only get one shot at life.

Comment

He already won the top honor for Division 2 football.

Comment

To bad Pitt already signed Mr. Kollifornia. Bagent would have fit in well at Pitt. JMU has begin a two-year transition to the FBS and will join the Sun Belt no later than July 1, 2023. What does that mean, they'll play a mix of FBS and FCS teams? IDK, does WVU need a QB?

Comment

He can always come back if he doesn't find the right home.

I don't know about P5. Who knows.

Comment

https://voiceofmotown.com/the-best-q...ansfer-portal/

this guy wrote an article earlier in the week as well about wvu needing to go after Bagent. Sucks as a fan, but you gotta be happy for him to have earned it. He wants to play in the NFL and this is probably his best shot at it, I get it.

shepherd is gonna be hurting next year with how many they are losing.

Comment

Dang. That article came out a couple days ago. Seems pretty persuasive.

At the end it said he has two years left. I was thinking he only had one. That changes things, recruiting-wise.

If he picks WVU his first start would be at Heinz Field against Pitt.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                    Dang. That article came out a couple days ago. Seems pretty persuasive.

At the end it said he has two years left. I was thinking he only had one. That changes things, recruiting-wise.

If he picks WVU his first start would be at Heinz Field against Pitt.
                    I don't see how he could have 2 years of eligibility left. He played full seasons in 2018, 2019, and 2021. That's 3 and you only get 4.

Comment

Here's an interesting article that makes it seem more like Bagent may be staying. Although, the fact that Koz doesn't know the the first name of Bama's coach is a bit concerning.

https://www.journal-news.net/journal...ebcd98782.html

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I don't see how he could have 2 years of eligibility left. He played full seasons in 2018, 2019, and 2021. That's 3 and you only get 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                          Here's an interesting article that makes it seem more like Bagent may be staying. Although, the fact that Koz doesn't know the the first name of Bama's coach is a bit concerning.

https://www.journal-news.net/journal...ebcd98782.html
                          It is interesting. "I'm not going anywhere" and " I want to see what's out there" are conflicting statements.

Comment

Yeah, it's not like the rest of us in the East Division aren't keeping track of how many years he has left. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Yeah, it's not like the rest of us in the East Division aren't keeping track of how many years he has left. :-)
                              Hahahahaha ... They should just ask us on this board. We know more about D2 than the national media.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X