X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post
    If you're not a HC you're not making much $$ as a D2 coach. I think most coordinators are topping out at $60k unless they are teachers within the system and can add that to their salaries. I wonder how many HC openings did he interview for in the last few years.
    If you've been around for a while, that number can get up there. Cal and maybe IUP have had coordinators north of $90k in years past. But you're right, $60k is about the max - and even then, the last Cheyney head coach wasn't even making that in an area with a high cost of living. Plus WV salaries tend to be lower than PASSHE.

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    If you're not a HC you're not making much $$ as a D2 coach. I think most coordinators are topping out at $60k unless they are teachers within the system and can add that to their salaries. I wonder how many HC openings did he interview for in the last few years.
    I think he interviewed for frostburg st this past cycle. Good luck to him, and hope he gets what he needs/wants for his family.

Leave a comment:

• shipfbfan1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

He's done coaching. He was frustrated with the finances and decided to get out of coaching entirely.
    Interesting. He was in and out at Ship so fast that many people hardly knew he was there.

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied

This is the 2nd time in 2 years that Correll has exited Shepherd what's the deal there?
    He's done coaching. He was frustrated with the finances and decided to get out of coaching entirely.

Leave a comment:

• shipfbfan1
    replied
    https://footballscoop.com/news/colle...ve-coordinator

Looks like former OC Correll has left the building. Enter former Urbana HC Tyler Haines.
    This is the 2nd time in 2 years that Correll has exited Shepherd what's the deal there?

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

When did he leave? Interesting.
    Sounds like he left in January or February at some point. Bummer, but McCook runs the offense. It's his baby so I wouldn't expect a drop off really, beyond just younger players stepping into new roles as starters.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied

Looks like former OC Correll has left the building. Enter former Urbana HC Tyler Haines.
    When did he leave? Interesting.

Leave a comment:

• cwfenn
    replied

Any idea what kind of team they have coming back?

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    Any idea what kind of team they have coming back?

Leave a comment:

• cwfenn
    replied
    Week 1 opponent is on the site now. Southern Connecticut State from the NE-10 conference. Playing away this year on 9/1 Thursday. https://shepherdrams.com/sports/football/schedule/2022

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

New Haven is an odd place. Three universities within a short walk of one another but wandering off the beaten path can be a bit iffy. Definitely stay away from West NH and East NH.
    True. Not unlike West Philly and Penn, Drexel etc.

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Well, now that we have that answer, is it September yet?
    New Haven is an odd place. Three universities within a short walk of one another but wandering off the beaten path can be a bit iffy. Definitely stay away from West NH and East NH.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Week 1 opponent is on the site now. Southern Connecticut State from the NE-10 conference. Playing away this year on 9/1 Thursday. https://shepherdrams.com/sports/football/schedule/2022
    Well, now that we have that answer, is it September yet?

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X