Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    In 'kind of' stadium news, the parking lot behind Zink has been totally stripped and appears to be getting ready for a fresh paving. It should certainly be ready by opening night.

Recall both teams now enter the stadium from that end.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I don't mind the tattoo's. As long as you keep them off your head for the most part, then you just look ridiculous.
    Hands too.

I’m going to have fun making fun of everyone in the assisted living center with their droopy tats. Nobody thinks of how bad they are going to look in their senior years.

”Ask Mom mom to show you her tramp stamp”

The tat sleeves on withered old man arms will be epic.

But hey it’s their bodies do they can do as they please

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

When the mullets go back out of style they can take the tattoo craze with them.
    Being tatted up is a cliche these days. I feel like I’m the cool kid because I don’t have any…

Snd don’t get me started about people who whine they can’t get a good job because of their neck/face/hand tats.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied

Amen.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
    What was Sexton's degree? With all due respect, I can't imagine he is making more money playing football in Poland than he would be if he went out and started an entry level job. I suppose he's in it for the experience, and not the money. But that's a long way to go, to make little money, and put your body on the line playing a violent game you don't have a long term future in, rather than "getting on with your life's work."

Best of luck to him, though.
    He has the rest of his life to work a boring job. Live it up. Only young once.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    What was Sexton's degree? With all due respect, I can't imagine he is making more money playing football in Poland than he would be if he went out and started an entry level job. I suppose he's in it for the experience, and not the money. But that's a long way to go, to make little money, and put your body on the line playing a violent game you don't have a long term future in, rather than "getting on with your life's work."

It's obviously not about money, and he must love the game and not be ready to give up on it.

At his age it would be a fun cultural experience, too.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied

You only live once.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    I guess this is him going into the work force.

That is very interesting. Playing football in Poland sounds like a great adventure.

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied

I don't mind the tattoo's. As long as you keep them off your head for the most part, then you just look ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Have they retained another DT through the transfer market?

Also, didn't they get a mid-year LB transfer who could possibly end up as the other starter?

They were chasing several DL in the Portal but I can't say for sure if any of them actually signed.

One of the LBs they signed was from WVU (Ethan Hiester). He was a preferred walk-on at WVU after playing high school ball at Upper Saint Clair. He did go through spring ball at IUP. They had some good young backups at LB last year. We'll see who wins the the spot.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I sound like my dad, but I'm really looking forward to the mullet going back out of style here soon. These guys look ridiculous lol

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I sound like my dad, but I'm really looking forward to the mullet going back out of style here soon. These guys look ridiculous lol

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Do those numbers include the extra fees they tack on per ticket (even at the gate)?
    No.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X