Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPNation
    replied
    Beisbol now 26-10 and tied for first in the West.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    I read Matt's article this morning about today's Spring Game. What I find interesting is that Ingram is playing LB. I think that's a smart move. Of course, Cox (transfer from Millersville) is the other LB, 2nd team LB's are Strickland and Sims. That's a pretty strong unit, IMO. With their depth in the secondary, they can afford to move Ingram up to LB.

The article also mentions Marchitelli being out with a hamstring injury. I guess that makes Romano the 2nd string QB.

Who is going to this game?

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

So, IUP students are devouring full heads of lettuce in 4 minutes while the kids are protesting famine in Gaza at the Ivies.
    Dumbest thing I've seen out of IUP since Tort calling a fourth timeout.

How is this newsworthy?

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Things are WILD at IUP these days...

https://triblive.com/local/regional/...ating-contest/
    So, IUP students are devouring full heads of lettuce in 4 minutes while the kids are protesting famine in Gaza at the Ivies.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied

It's always been a leafy campus.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Lavell Gibson (formerly ND Ohio) will visit this weekend and attend the Spring Game tomorrow night.

This would be another big signing for the DL.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    It appears IUP is in on one of the homeless (fake) Notre Dame cast-offs (DL). Looks like two years' eligibility.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied

1) the winning hasn't happened enough

2) he's a grad transfer so I rarely fault the school for that. Free year of "grad school" while he plays an extra season for a winner (see #1)
    Millersville not being able to capitalize on a strong start last year might be a catastrophe for this current staff there. Started the year 3-1 with a good OOC victory over St. Anselm, then beat Gannon and West Chester with a respectable loss to Slippery Rock. Lost 7 straight to finish the year, with close ones against Kutztown/Ship/Lock Haven/Bloom. If they could have snagged half of those, perhaps some of those transfers still believe in the process. They went backwards instead.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Why are they fleeing Millersville? I thought they had a better coach. The school is decent. In a good area. Seems odd.
    1) the winning hasn't happened enough

2) he's a grad transfer so I rarely fault the school for that. Free year of "grad school" while he plays an extra season for a winner (see #1)

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Regardless, they needed some help there. He should make a very nice addition.
    I guess it means I get to witness a beat down in the fall. Daddy does love an IUP blowout win.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Why are they fleeing Millersville? I thought they had a better coach. The school is decent. In a good area. Seems odd.
    Regardless, they needed some help there. He should make a very nice addition.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

That will certainly help stiffen things up on the defensive front. Poor Millersville. They’ve taken a beating in the portal. I’m not sure how this is good at all for the competitive balance of college athletics. I know…beating dead horse.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Big news

Randy Okungu (DL grad transfer from Millersville) signed with IUP tonight.
    That will certainly help stiffen things up on the defensive front. Poor Millersville. They’ve taken a beating in the portal. I’m not sure how this is good at all for the competitive balance of college athletics. I know…beating dead horse.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Big news

Randy Okungu (DL grad transfer from Millersville) signed with IUP tonight.
    That's great. It appears that he played DE at Millersville.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X