X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Like it or not, I think Trump the sequel is coming.
    I dissent.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Michelle Obama could be the option.
    She has zero interest.

Has anyone in here actually listened to what Fat Ass rambles on about at his Idiot Rallies? Its dementia on display.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Question is who will run against The Donald? I can't see Joe being on the ballot in November. If he is, Trump will slaughter him. There probably hasn't been a more harmful debate in presidential history than last week.

The man stood up there and lied like a dog for 90 minutes and looked every bit a mental patient who should be in a memory care facility. What are you not seeing? I’d rather have Biden. Sorry. Have you read Project 2025? That is what is coming if Fat Ass wins.

Seriously…this country will be DESTROYED if the Cult seizes power. Project 2025 is about dismantling democracy and installing Right Wing Fake Christian Nationalism.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Question is who will run against The Donald? I can't see Joe being on the ballot in November. If he is, Trump will slaughter him. There probably hasn't been a more harmful debate in presidential history than last week.

Michelle Obama could be the option.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

The last 8 years have been a wind fall for the upper 30% of Boomers and GenX, with one of the greatest transfers of wealth to that group - as a group they are the wealthiest they have ever been,. Millenials and gen Z on the other hand are the poorest that group has ever been, having the fewest children ever, the most chronic disease ever, highest rate of mental illness, the most suicides ever, the most homicides since the Drug wars of the 70s and 80s, highest cost of education ever, locked out of their schools unfairly during covid, forced into masks while playing sports - that was laughable and completely useless, My 30 something nephew just bought a condo in Philly, half a mil for 1100 sq ft in a decent neighborhood 7% interest. wages down 2%, foreign labor flooding into the country to keep the cost low, 2 major foreign wars where the country is involved, not going too well. a new draft law. and the thing is, the top two candidates have been part of this decline, as well as previous presidents - basically 20 years of decline in lifestyle for young people. And since I tend to think the president doesn't really run things, certainly not the current guy, we won't be getting better anytime soon.

Leave a comment:

• ironmaniup
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Its all where you get your info and how much you think critically before believing. Like Ship69, my investment accounts have done very well. Removing the obvious Covid dropoff that everyone worldwide experienced, they did just fine under Trump. The economy is just fine. Not perfect but fine. We're still strong and attractive enough to attract thousands every month looking for a new lease on life. My life wasn't ruined under Trump like some people wanted me to believe. Much like Biden hasn't ruined the lives of those who don't support him. Far too many people making far too much money convincing us that the sky is falling. Perspective is everything.

The last 8 years have been a wind fall for the upper 30% of Boomers and GenX, with one of the greatest transfers of wealth to that group - as a group they are the wealthiest they have ever been,. Millenials and gen Z on the other hand are the poorest that group has ever been, having the fewest children ever, the most chronic disease ever, highest rate of mental illness, the most suicides ever, the most homicides since the Drug wars of the 70s and 80s, highest cost of education ever, locked out of their schools unfairly during covid, forced into masks while playing sports - that was laughable and completely useless, My 30 something nephew just bought a condo in Philly, half a mil for 1100 sq ft in a decent neighborhood 7% interest. wages down 2%, foreign labor flooding into the country to keep the cost low, 2 major foreign wars where the country is involved, not going too well. a new draft law. and the thing is, the top two candidates have been part of this decline, as well as previous presidents - basically 20 years of decline in lifestyle for young people. And since I tend to think the president doesn't really run things, certainly not the current guy, we won't be getting better anytime soon.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

To be fair to our friends here from Edinboro who are continual thoughtful contributors to the board, we don’t know if this knucklehead ever went there. He can say or represent himself however he wants to. I question if he even finished high school let alone earned a degree anywhere. If he did happen to get a degree at Edinboro, none of our schools are batting 1.000.
    I’ve worked in the energy sector for 34 years and his claim gas prices will go down immediately when he takes over as dictator is beyond laughable. Gas and diesel is traded commodity of the New York Mercantile Exchange.

The other notion that inflation will also drop just be an admission that most of our inflation was price gouging because they could..,

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

His posts now have me thinking they should close Edinboro down if that’s how they educate anyone..

Holy ****ing ****..he makes Slimey grads look smart.
    To be fair to our friends here from Edinboro who are continual thoughtful contributors to the board, we don’t know if this knucklehead ever went there. He can say or represent himself however he wants to. I question if he even finished high school let alone earned a degree anywhere. If he did happen to get a degree at Edinboro, none of our schools are batting 1.000.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Should make for interesting reading once IUPNation logs on.
    His posts now have me thinking they should close Edinboro down if that’s how they educate anyone..

Last edited by IUPNation; 07-02-2024, 06:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Boro33 View Post
    I agree with many of your points. However you are dead wrong on Trump stating he will get revenge on political enemies like Biden has attempted.
    Our country's will be decided by the people this November. Can only hope it is not Biden.
    He doesn’t care about you or anyone else for that matter.

Why don’t you see if you can get into MAGA Lardo for a huge discount rate?
    Last edited by IUPNation; 07-02-2024, 06:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Boro33 View Post

Hate to piss on your Wheaties partner but, you might want to book a one way flight out of the country because come November, there will be a new sheriff in town. And...
    1. We will get our border back.
    2. Criminals will be put behind bars to serve their just punishment.
    3. People of this country will have much more disposable income.
    4. There will be no more weaponization of the DOJ to go after one's political opponent.
    5.Inflation will go down immediately.
    6.Our military and police force will be respected and supported once again.
    7.Gas prices will drop immediately to where they were pre Biden.
    8. We will stop paying for oil from our adversaries.
    9.People will once again be able to purchase a home
    10. BTY I am an independent..
    This says a lot about the schitty level of education at Edinboro.

People who went to college should be more intelligent than to vote for a right wing Cult full of morons and criminals.

Biden in a coma is still smarter than anyone currently in the Cult.

Do you really want Steve Bannon crafting policy?

Read Project 2025. It’s frightening.

Dint say I didn’t warn you.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 07-02-2024, 06:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Well, if the 'old' one has another debate like last week ... the 'orange' one will be your next President. That was just awful to watch.
    So it’s worse to be old but still spouted facts on stage than a felon who lied his morbidly obese 315 pound ass off and also has dementia.

The country will crash worse on the sequel than it did I. 2020. Cletus and April Mae June in Strongstown and Heilwood are going find out the hard way and they better not ask those of us in Southeastern PA to bail them out. If they vote for trash and they lose everything as a result..wallow in your mud
    Last edited by IUPNation; 07-02-2024, 06:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Should make for interesting reading once IUPNation logs on.

Leave a comment:

• Boro33
    replied
    Yep, a polite generally good guy who if he had his brain crammed up a knots ass, it would be the equivalent of tossing a bb into Madison Square Garden. Wake up you Rainbow flying, safe space searching, bubble wrap wearing moron. Wise up ya derelict.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Its all where you get your info and how much you think critically before believing. Like Ship69, my investment accounts have done very well. Removing the obvious Covid dropoff that everyone worldwide experienced, they did just fine under Trump. The economy is just fine. Not perfect but fine. We're still strong and attractive enough to attract thousands every month looking for a new lease on life. My life wasn't ruined under Trump like some people wanted me to believe. Much like Biden hasn't ruined the lives of those who don't support him. Far too many people making far too much money convincing us that the sky is falling. Perspective is everything.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X