• Show
Clear All

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
    2 potential interceptions by ROCK LBs dropped

2 interceptions in endzone caught by IUP defenders

Total yardage difference 3 yards between teams
    Eight points difference on the scoreboard. You can play the what if game forever. It was a competitive game between two good teams and one was a little better than the other. These are likely both playoff teams so maybe there will be a rematch.

Leave a comment:

• EdinboroFB
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post

I was the guy that said Duane Brown is the best WR in the country!!
    I am curious who the 2nd best and 3rd best are in your opinion?

Leave a comment:

• GregD
    replied
    I saw George before and after the game.
    He had some interesting perspectives on the game.
    I much preferred it when George was HC.
    He always made games interesting.
    Despite his IUP given nickname of Dr. Evil, George is good guy.
    In a lot of ways, I wish he was involved in IUP athletics but that will never happen.
    Last edited by GregD; 10-01-2022, 09:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

I saw George Mihalik after the game. He was disappointed you didn't make it over to his tailgate for the beer he wanted to have with you in his "evil lair."
    Was he sad he couldn't dance on our field? :-)

Leave a comment:

• Matt Burglund
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

You could tell on the video by the end of the 4th they were in a heavy rain.

We didn't get much of any heavy rain here in Southeastern PA. it just rained off and on.

The best part of the video feed was hearing everyone else in the box screaming when IUP scored and when they called he PI on IUP...they could make a show just from the audio.

Oh....and **** Slimey Pebble.
    I saw George Mihalik after the game. He was disappointed you didn't make it over to his tailgate for the beer he wanted to have with you in his "evil lair."

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    FYI...IUP ups their record vs Slimey to 48-39-2.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Now...it's time for them to focus on ending the Adamson Curse.
    #relentless

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Now...it's time for them to focus on ending the Adamson Curse.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

I was the guy that said Duane Brown is the best WR in the country!!
    way to go out on a limb.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Listen here buddy, every time since I was a student at IUP and we would go up to slimy for games they treat you like ****. Throw stuff at you, spit at you, swear at you etc. The fan base is disgusting. I have zero respect for them and for that F**K slimy pebble! #Handsomely
    #napoleon-syndrome

#relentless

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

Sorry man, you lost me on this one. I’m not sure what your bias against Sexton is but he made some big league throws today in some not so ideal conditions. Yes, Brown is unbelievable and he made some great catches, but the ball was there to give him a chance to do so and it takes two to tango. He hit a few slants that you aren’t going to see many D2 guys hit. Do you think Slippery Rock would have liked to have him on their sideline today? I sure do.

He’s not perfect so I’m not saying that either. He’s a gunslinger, and as fans we’ll have a love/hate relationship with him at times. That said, I’ll take his arm talent any day. He threw for 236 and three scores in that mess today including several big third down throws. He hit several throws over the corner and in front of the safeties in big spots and those aren’t easy throws. I’m not sure what more you could ask of a kid, especially against a proven quality defense.

You’re lost? Not a shock. Sexton should’ve had two ints in the first quarter today And last week. Got luck on all 4 occasions. They were lucky in both games.

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by RES3CUE View Post

Damn bro...take it easy on the White Claws...apparently drinking seltzers makes you an angry drunk.
    Listen here buddy, every time since I was a student at IUP and we would go up to slimy for games they treat you like ****. Throw stuff at you, spit at you, swear at you etc. The fan base is disgusting. I have zero respect for them and for that F**K slimy pebble! #Handsomely

Leave a comment:

• RES3CUE
    replied

You LOST AGAIN! Your lucky it was as close as it was. Could have been much worse. Go F**K yourself!!! F**k Slimy Pebble as well!
    Damn bro...take it easy on the White Claws...apparently drinking seltzers makes you an angry drunk.

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
    2 potential interceptions by ROCK LBs dropped

2 interceptions in endzone caught by IUP defenders

Total yardage difference 3 yards between teams
    You LOST AGAIN! Your lucky it was as close as it was. Could have been much worse. Go F**K yourself!!! F**k Slimy Pebble as well!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

You could tell on the video by the end of the 4th they were in a heavy rain.

We didn't get much of any heavy rain here in Southeastern PA. it just rained off and on.

The best part of the video feed was hearing everyone else in the box screaming when IUP scored and when they called he PI on IUP...they could make a show just from the audio.

Oh....and **** Slimey Pebble.
    #F-S-P

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X