Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IUP escapes with a walk off fg to win 38-35

Comment

Game-winning kick seals it for IUP, 38-35. Tough to tell exactly where either team stands, it was not the cleanest game on either side. Agree with the sentiment that this doesn't feel like a particularly strong year for the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by CUlater View Post

It can't just simply be that they aren't that good? They may come back and win this game, they might not. doesn't really matter, they aren't what we thought they were. Our league isn't very good right now. There is Shepherd, Rock and then everyone else. the drop off is significant.
        Yeah but we heard that last year and then IUP witch-slapped SRU in their house.

IUP looked horrible tonight. No doubt. But, they won.

If those injuries are bad ...

Comment

I thought ESU had a good webcast production. The camera work wasn't so good but I loved the replays. Professional announcers, not students.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
            I thought ESU had a good webcast production. The camera work wasn't so good but I loved the replays. Professional announcers, not students.
            Yes, for being a jackass on here, their ESU Warrior was very good on the broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
              I think all East Stroudsburg home games are televised locally in the Poconos and some nearby areas on Blue Ridge Cable.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post

I think all East Stroudsburg home games are televised locally in the Poconos and some nearby areas on Blue Ridge Cable.
                You are correct. It’s blue ridge 13

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                  Game-winning kick seals it for IUP, 38-35. Tough to tell exactly where either team stands, it was not the cleanest game on either side. Agree with the sentiment that this doesn't feel like a particularly strong year for the conference.
                  It is possible the terrible loss to Pace (who incidentally lost today to Bentley 41-20) was a wake-up call for East Stroudsburg and they'll be (as I think most people expected prior to Week 1) a competitive, somewhat better than average PSAC team this season.

As for IUP, it is possible their opening week bye put them at a disadvantage relative to an ESU team that played last week. But based on their performance, the Crimson Hawks should be concerned about where they stand considering they expect to contend for the PSAC West and overall PSAC titles this season.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Yes, for being a jackass on here, their ESU Warrior was very good on the broadcast.
                    Neither were him but they were good announcers for the quarter that I jinxed IUP.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                      Neither were him but they were good announcers for the quarter that I jinxed IUP.
                      Really? What do they put him on ... like the D3 broadcast? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post

It is possible the terrible loss to Pace (who incidentally lost today to Bentley 41-20) was a wake-up call for East Stroudsburg and they'll be (as I think most people expected prior to Week 1) a competitive, somewhat better than average PSAC team this season.

As for IUP, it is possible their opening week bye put them at a disadvantage relative to an ESU team that played last week. But based on their performance, the Crimson Hawks should be concerned about where they stand considering they expect to contend for the PSAC West and overall PSAC titles this season.
                        I think Jimmy’s vest got them all hyped up. :-)

Comment

Really? What do they put him on ... like the D3 broadcast? Lol
                          I thought he was on the radio.

Comment

I think Jimmy’s vest got them all hyped up. :-)
                            If it was a little tighter (if humanely possible) it may have made the difference.

Comment

If it was a little tighter (if humanely possible) it may have made the difference.
                              He was stylin….a better look than The Godfather’s track suit.
                              Last edited by IUPNation; 09-10-2022, 09:16 PM.

Comment

I thought he was on the radio.
                                I thought he was the PA announcer.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X