Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non-game post; if Kutztown gets a TD you have to go for 2. Wind down the clock as much as possible, get a TD, go for 2

Comment

Shepherd's offense has finally got going.

Comment

Unfortunately, Shepherd's defense is still out there.

Comment

Kutztown gets a TD! 35-35 with 2:38 left. Too much time left to give to Shepherd

Comment

Shepherd gets a TD with 1:41 left in the 4th. 42-35 Shepherd

Comment

WC is going to win. But this offense is a mess.

Comment

Shepherd wins 42-35. One man show once again wins out somehow. Fargo should absolutely be roasted to oblivion for that dumpster fire of 2nd half defensive play calling.

Comment

Big win for Shepherd. When that offense got going, the game changed.

Comment

Shepherd's offense sleeps through the first half, comes alive in the second half. Which sounds like what Kutztown fans had experienced up to this week. Reminds me of my ol' college days when my best work was often done in the last minute, in part due to procrastination.

I thought KU QB Blaine played solid all game long. I don't know I can pinpoint where/how KU lost this one other than not putting it away when they had some opportunities. Hopefully Shepherd can build on the second half success over the coming weeks.

Good adjustments by Shepherd's offense in the second half; and a great job playing a full 60 minutes of football.

Comment

Originally posted by ShepAlum View Post
                      I don't know I can pinpoint where/how KU lost this one other than not putting it away when they had some opportunities.
                      Kutztown's defense fell apart in the 2nd half. Pass coverage was non-existent for a lot of those plays. I am disgusted with the defensive coordinator with the adjustments he did not make.

Comment

Ship's going into the break with a 24-3 lead on Bloomsburg. Sam Johnson III: 18-27, 255 yards, two TDs.

Comment

Originally posted by TDBoi8136 View Post

Kutztown's defense fell apart in the 2nd half. Pass coverage was non-existent for a lot of those plays. I am disgusted with the defensive coordinator with the adjustments he did not make.
                          Shepherd's offense made some huge adjustments as well. And there is a reason that Bagent is the reigning Harlon Hill.

Comment

Is it possible for a PASSHE school to fire a coach mid-game? Bloomsburg has started every one of their drives at their own 40 or better and managed to come away with two field goal attempts, one of which missed. I expected Ship to win by 14ish but this offensive showing is just inexcusably bad.

Comment

Shep clutch win!

Comment

IUP is up 13-7 at halftime. The gunslinger may keep IUP from covering the spread if he continues to throw INTs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X