Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

88 yard drive for the Hawks. 14-10. 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

Comment

Holley scores on a 4-yard run early in the 3rd. Shepherd up, 55-0. Bagent and the rest of the starters appear to be done for the day.

Comment

Cal U continues to Hold and these clown refs are not calling it! I have never seen anything like this in over 40 years.

Comment

More sloppy tackling and undisciplined play by IUP defense, as Cal U answers IUP TD drive with their own TD drive. Cal U is up 21-10 win 21 secs left in the 3rd.

Comment

Etchison to Harper on a 60-yard bomb. Shepherd is up 62-0 in the third period.

Comment

Great throw by Mak, IUP TD. 21-16.

Comment

IUP offense has finally come to life and suddenly looks unstoppable, but so does the Cal offense. I have a feeling we’re being set up for another crazy finish.

Comment

How many drops are we going to see from the IUP receivers today? Goodness.

Comment

Why is Stewart not getting the ball? This is ridiculous. Trying too many gimmick runs instead of just going right at them. I don’t get it. Pretty bad game by the OC again.

​​​​​​….and just as I type that, he gets two carries and a first down. Glad someone is listening, LOL.

Comment

The Hawks got a great stop. IUP is driving.

Comment

Goodness is Duane Brown awful today. ANOTHER drop. The kid has been incredible so this is hard to figure.

Comment

Keep droping passing like its going out of business....MAN!!!

Comment

ANOTHER FREAKING DROP!!! What the heck??

Comment

Duane Brown has FIVE LEGITIMATE DROPS today including one in the end zone. How is that possible? It looks like it’s in his head now. Throw it to someone else. Anyone else!

Comment

Another big stop for the IUP defense. Here we go again. Can Duane Brown catch a pass today? We’re about to find out.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X