X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    What in the world happened at Gannon today?

Serious question to anybody who watched it
    They shot their load against IUP.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    What in the world happened at Gannon today?

Serious question to anybody who watched it

Leave a comment:

• EastStroud13
    replied
    Concord gets bailed out by a bunch of flags and survives 58-56 in 5OT. They'll make the playoffs, but they did not pass the eye test. Shepherd might drop 70 on them if they get drawn together.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    UNCP-Blairwitch

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
    This UNCP camera work is some of the worst I've ever seen.
    It’s part of the reason I stopped…

Leave a comment:

• EastStroud13
    replied
    This UNCP camera work is some of the worst I've ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    They going to the 3 OT...but i'm done watching.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Wow...Pembroke ties the 2OT on a 3 and 19 pass....now they have to convert the 2 pt try.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    2OT.....

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Pembroke scores the TD in the First OT.

Concord up to bat....

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by ShepAlum View Post

Somehow you failed to see the numerous posts by Shepherd fans concerned about possibly losing this game—posts where the IUP fan base was talking up Shepherd more than the Rams fans were. Or maybe you did, but reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit.

Oh … and many Shepherd players (and by extension, their families) hail from the Baltimore-Washington metro region. The eastern panhandle has commuter train service daily to DC—and train service out to Chicago. Oh … those are Facts! Knowledge is power. You’re welcome.
    Bold of you to assume that he can read.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by ShepAlum View Post

Somehow you failed to see the numerous posts by Shepherd fans concerned about possibly losing this game—posts where the IUP fan base was talking up Shepherd more than the Rams fans were. Or maybe you did, but reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit.

Oh … and many Shepherd players (and by extension, their families) hail from the Baltimore-Washington metro region. The eastern panhandle has commuter train service daily to DC—and train service out to Chicago. Oh … those are Facts! Knowledge is power. You’re welcome.
    Ignore him. He's an incel who gets turned down by blowup dolls.

Leave a comment:

• ShepAlum
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post
    And **** you Shep!! All that **** talking you guys did all week long!!! And you got your absolute ass kicked today!! By the way The hawks did not have The best wide receiver in the country Duane Brown and the best running back in the region in Dayjure Stewart! PSAC CHAMPS FOR THE HAWKS!! **** yourself you hillbilly pieces of ****!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    BLOCKED! OT!
    I wish I could've seen it. Great camera work!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    BLOCKED! OT!

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X