Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WarriorVoice
    replied
    Sour grapes would have been an improvement over what Cal had in the Press Box Saturday. I'll leave it at that...

Leave a comment:

• The P in IUP
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    Brandon..make it go away.
    Careful Nation you know how riled up Trump fans get about pronouns.

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
    Make what go away? Me saying facts that clowns like you don’t like?? Why don’t you go cry to mommy about it!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

Stewart did play he just did not finish the game. You like facts, I'm giving them to you; no QB1, no RB1 and RB2 and no WR1. Just like Dragnet those are the facts.
    The first quarter was not over and Stewart got taken out of the game clown. FACT!! Your clown ass is acting like the guy played the whole game when he did not play a full quarter!! Stop making excuses! Excuses don’t win games! And guess what Tyrone Fowler is out for the year and so is Derek Lockhart, those 2 guys are some of the best players in the region!! FACT! IUP does not make excuses like slimy pebble!! They just Win PSAC Championships!!

Leave a comment:

• SRU 88
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post

No one cares. IUP has also lost key guys due to injuries. Hell they played without Duane Brown and Dayjure Stewart yesterday, but they don’t care, they just WIN. Stop making bull **** excuses!!
    Stewart did play he just did not finish the game. You like facts, I'm giving them to you; no QB1, no RB1 and RB2 and no WR1. Just like Dragnet those are the facts.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

No one cares. IUP has also lost key guys due to injuries. Hell they played without Duane Brown and Dayjure Stewart yesterday, but they don’t care, they just WIN. Stop making bull **** excuses!!
    I can’t wait until Brandon bans you again.

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

He is supposed to be back as is the No. 1 RB.. The No. 1 receiver will not be.

But looks a lot like last year, they lost 4 starters last year and lost the last game and then lost in first round because they were so depleted

Leave a comment:

• SRU 88
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    What's the word on SRU QB? Will he be back next week?
    He is supposed to be back as is the No. 1 RB.. The No. 1 receiver will not be.

But looks a lot like last year, they lost 4 starters last year and lost the last game and then lost in first round because they were so depleted

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied
    I saw the Gannon QB proposed before the game yesterday. He also walked for Senior Day. He's listed as a R-Jr.

Any idea if he's coming back? I'd assume not likely based on yesterday.
    Dude proposes than loses!! Lol, talk about a distraction!!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    I saw the Gannon QB proposed before the game yesterday. He also walked for Senior Day. He's listed as a R-Jr.

Any idea if he's coming back? I'd assume not likely based on yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

Entirely possible, and if it had been dry conditions who knows what Bagent would have done. That's all.
    It was an ass kicking from the start of the game to the end. FACT. Best of luck next week!

Leave a comment:

• Monte's Catering Co.
    replied

If Duane and Dayjure played IUP would have won that game by 3 touchdowns. FACT.
    Entirely possible, and if it had been dry conditions who knows what Bagent would have done. That's all.

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

Add Beach for us, but yes that would be the game where no one could say," but what if."
    If Duane and Dayjure played IUP would have won that game by 3 touchdowns. FACT.

Leave a comment:

• IUP Crimson Hawk
    replied
    What's the word on SRU QB? Will he be back next week?
    If there is a next week for slimy pebble.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X