• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red. They're wearing RED.

Comment

Mak ****ting his pants!

Comment

Ugh, another IUP INT, this one on an underthrown pass. Ashland will start in Crimson Hawks territory.

Comment

Another awful pass by the gunslinger Mak Sexton at mid-field. Looks like the running game and defense needs to step up.

Comment

We seem to have lost the main camera in the Shepherd game.

Edit - It's back.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
              Good start for IUP, scoring a touchdown on their first possession after forcing a quick punt by Ashland. Ashland did block the extra point.

Not sure why the ensuing kickoff wasn't a safety if the returner didn't give himself up. (I'm admittedly only partially watching this game because I'm also watching East Carolina/Temple.)
              I don't either. Looked for sure like he was trying to run it out of the endzone. I just thought I was missing something. The camera didn't really capture it.

Comment

Based on how Ashland/IUP has gone so far, I like IUP's chances of winning if they can avoid shooting themselves in the foot. They've done the latter a few times already today.

Comment

Wow, great punt fake on 4th and 7 by IUP. Their drive continues.

Comment

Off-topic comment - it's amazing how much faster D2 games are than DI-A/FBS games. The East Carolina/Temple started at the same time as Ashland/IUP. The latter game has less than a minute left in the 2nd quarter, while the former game has just under 8 minutes remaining in the 1st half.

Comment

27-20 Shepherd is up with 3 mins left in the 3rd qtr.

Comment

Hopefully those missed extra points don't come back to haunt IUP.

Comment

IUP leads Ashland 12-7 at halftime. The Crimson Hawks will receive the 2nd half kickoff.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
                            Hopefully those missed extra points don't come back to haunt IUP.
                            Also, if we had a stronger kicking game we would have been in FG range on the last drive of the half.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Also, if we had a stronger kicking game we would have been in FG range on the last drive of the half.
                              Pretty rare for IUP to have a down year in kicking.

Comment

AU's offense needs to wake the hell up. My goodness.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X