Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Stewies are Pee Sack Champions.

10-0 over Walk on U.

They crushed this tournament. Well done.

Comment

1987-88 was a terrific year in not only it was my senior year..but IUP won SIX Pee Sack titles and probably still would have come in 5th or 6th in the Fake Dixon standings had it existed…

Comment

So....the Atlantic Regional is basically a rehash of the Pee Sack tournament minus IUP and Mon Valley U...who actually won games....plus the addition of Charleston.

Millersville...who choked....still got the top seed overall. The Stewies crushed everyone and only got the second seed...they still host some games but that is a total screw over.

East Dennyburg...who also choked...got a higher seed than Walk On U...the only East team that didn't choke.
        Last edited by IUPNation; 05-15-2023, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
          1987-88 was a terrific year in not only it was my senior year..but IUP won SIX Pee Sack titles and probably still would have come in 5th or 6th in the Fake Dixon standings had it existed…

That's a great photo.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

That's a great photo.
            Love the old school lower case iup jerseys....obviously.

Comment

So....the Atlantic Regional is basically a rehash of the Pee Sack tournament minus IUP and Mon Valley U...who actually won games....plus the addition of Charleston.

Millersville...who choked....still got the top seed overall. The Stewies crushed everyone and only got the second seed...they still host some games but that is a total screw over.

East Dennyburg...who also choked...got a higher seed than Walk On U...the only East team that didn't choke.
              LOL. You have absolutely no clue about the chasm that exists between the Millersville program and the IUP program. Go watch something outside of football and basketball sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

LOL. You have absolutely no clue about the chasm that exists between the Millersville program and the IUP program. Go watch something outside of football and basketball sometime.
                LOL...you have lousy reading comprehension. I didn't day IUP belonged in the NCAA rounds and even they did get an invite they'd get the lowest seed. What I said was Seton Hill deserved the top ranking because they steamrolled the opposition to the Pee Sack title. The Pee Sack champion is ranked lower than the team that choked to a team with a losing record overall.

Millersville still choked and got beat badly by IUP. So yeah maybe there is a chasm but IUP still beat them soundly. Scoreboard.

Even in the sport they are supposedly better than IUP...IUP still beat them.

Chew on that.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

BTW...I am going to start a petition that there is a Ship Rule for Men's Track. Ship wins too much and we must defang it like it was done to IUP foosball?

Only fair right?

Comment

BTW...I am going to start a petition that there is a Ship Rule for Men's Track. Ship wins too much and we must defang it like it was done to IUP foosball?

Only fair right?
                    Joe's won the PSAC title four straight so be careful.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Joe's won the PSAC title four straight so be careful.
                      They probably already have him on the radar for targeting. They'll cut his scholarships and force IUP not to play in the KCAC because it makes the other schools feel bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

They probably already have him on the radar for targeting. They'll cut his scholarships and force IUP not to play in the KCAC because it makes the other schools feel bad.
                        I'm sure Slippy Rock playing IUP at Homer Center would be the most excitement that Homer Center's gym has seen in decades.
                        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

I'm sure Slippy Rock playing IUP at Homer Center would be the most excitement that Homer Center's gym has seen in decades.
                          Homer Center’s girls basketball team just played for a state title and would have won it if they didn’t have to play a private school collection of imports. That’s pretty exciting.

Okay…not as exciting as IUP vs Slippery Rock, I admit. Could you imagine that game in a tiny 1A gym with only students filling the stands? That would be the basketball equivalent to a cage match.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

LOL!!!

Comment

• Seton Hill clobbered Shippensburg today. The Griffins get the ESU/Mercyhurst winner up next.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                                Seton Hill clobbered Shippensburg today. The Griffins get the ESU/Mercyhurst winner up next.
                                They’ll clobber them too.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X