• Show
Clear All

Hurst 24
    Boro 21

Half

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
      Bloom and W.Chester tied at half.
      West Chester has to be the most puzzling school in the PSAC. Largest school in enrollment by far in the conference and with an athletic department that should have plenty of resources, yet here they are struggling with a Bloomsburg team that probably is one of the Huskies' worst ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

West Chester has to be the most puzzling school in the PSAC. Largest school in enrollment by far in the conference and with an athletic department that should have plenty of resources, yet here they are struggling with a Bloomsburg team that probably is one of the Huskies' worst ever.
        Easy. They only have 3.5 football scholarships.

So I hear, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
          Kutztown gets a 4th down sack inside their own 35 yard line on a 4th and 7 ESU play to get a turnover on downs to thwart the final Warriors drive. Though ESU still has 2 timeouts, there are only 43 seconds left, so that will end the game. The Golden Bears beat the Warriors 34-27.

I'm still questioning that fake ESU punt on 4th and long deep in their own territory in the 4th quarter when the game was tied 27-27.
          The fake punt was so dumb. We have an awesome kicker/punter. It was a long down to get. Plenty of time left on the clock. It was classic overthinking and it immediately backfired.

That said, I don't think we looked bad given how far down the QB depth chart we are, and how long it's been since we've won at Kutztown. Hopefully we can turn it around quickly since the next two weeks are critical.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
            BTW, I've got to say it's not a good look for Shepherd to be without live stats.
            They had live stats in prior years. Don’t understand what the problem is now. The thing that drives me nuts is them not having the clock and down and sit ace anywhere on the screen.

Shepherd is also gonna struggle to get to 6/7 wins I think. Every game is going to be a struggle from here on out.

Comment

Huskies and Rams tied with 3:28 to go.

Comment

Good effort by Bloomsburg in this game; they come up with a lengthy, game-tying touchdown drive in the middle of the 4th quarter.

Comment

I thought college football also had the "Holy Roller" rule; if it does, West Chester gave a favorable spot on their lost fumble (should have been on their own 44 yard line rather than Bloomsburg's 47 yard line). It also would have been 4th down and 7.

EDIT: It appears it does, but because there is no 2 minute warning, it only applies on 4th down.

Comment

I think a little bit of scrambling might have just won this for WCU.

Comment

West Chester converts a 4th and 3 at the BU 39 yard line to get into long FG range.

Comment

17 seconds left, injury timeout, and I think this is probably going to come down to a chip-shot FG for West Chester's PK.

Comment

Objectively speaking, I REALLY didn't like that last run call by West Chester; it put the ball on the hashmark rather than the middle of the field on a short FG attempt, creating a tough angle on the kick.

Comment

NO GOOD from 30. Going to OT.

Comment

West Chester misses the 30 yard game winning FG attempt. We're going to overtime.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
                                Objectively speaking, I REALLY didn't like that last run call by West Chester; it put the ball on the hashmark rather than the middle of the field on a short FG attempt, creating a tough angle on the kick.
                                You are so right. Absolutely stupid play call, especially with a fumble-prone running QB.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X