Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

They’ll never admit they made that mistake.
    Of course they won't! Someone told me that Garrett Greene would put up insane numbers at Shepherd as well. I mean, probably. But I'll eat my hat if Greene makes a roster in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
      One of the things that Ship can take pride in is producing three guys who had pretty nice NFL careers -- John Kuhn, Brent Grimes, and Rob Davis.

I'd be curious what a starting CFL quarterback makes compared to an NFL backup QB. Thinking Trevor Harris.
      Here you go!!!

https://3downnation.com/2023/03/01/r...el%20allowance.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
        Man, he's carved out a great career in the CFL. Good for him

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Do not agree on that one. He has carved out a career in the NFL as a starter at best....a great jorneyman backup at worst.

Comment

And made decent money!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boro33 View Post

Do not agree on that one. He has carved out a career in the NFL as a starter at best....a great jorneyman backup at worst.
              Don't think you are following the conversation here. Was in regard to Trevor Harris, not Bagent. Bagent has secured a spot in the NFL for the next 1-2 years I'd think, and hopefully longer. Always day to day at best in the NFL or even year to year. Especially when the team your on, cycles through coaches as fast as they do. New regime, they don't care and could easily move on.

Comment

Don't think you are following the conversation here. Was in regard to Trevor Harris, not Bagent. Bagent has secured a spot in the NFL for the next 1-2 years I'd think, and hopefully longer. Always day to day at best in the NFL or even year to year. Especially when the team your on, cycles through coaches as fast as they do. New regime, they don't care and could easily move on.
                My bad

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X