Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bart View Post

I shut them off and listen to the radio broadcast, although it doesn't match the video feed.
    Yeah ... the knowledge of the game is lacking a bit, but that's on par with most student announce teams. So, I am not going to pick on them for that. But it does seem like they would learn to watch the official when spotting the ball. It doesn't matter what our eyeballs tell us, we have to go by those guys in striped shirts.

Comment

Shepherd and Bloom are setting back the game of football 50 years.

Comment

final Rock 42-14 over Clarion...Clarion took a pretty good beating today but man they have a lot of really young guys playing for them right now that i really like. It hasn't translated to wins this year but they've really closed the gap physically. If they do a good job of retaining these guys their future is very bright. And Rock is a really solid football team. They're big, deep, and can beat you a lot of ways. The most complete team we have in our conference right now.

Comment

Shepherd now leads Bloom, 10-7.

Comment

Shepherd and Bloom both have had some turnovers at horrible times.

Comment

Honestly, Bloom has controlled the tempo pretty much all day here.

Comment

Bloom takes the lead 14-10. Shepherd has 7:27 to keep from crapping the bed.

Comment

Shepherd stopped on 4th Down. Bloom is close to pulling this one off.

Comment

Gannon lining up for game-winning FG from 50. 0:04 left.

Comment

I feel foolish for thinking Shepherd had turned the corner.

Comment

Gannon kicker hits right goalpost -- a double-doink -- and it drops over from 51 yards out. 16-15 Gannon.

Comment

Unreal ending to IUP/GU…brutal for IUP

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                            Gannon lining up for game-winning FG from 50. 0:04 left.
                            They kicked it off the goalpost and through so Gannon wins 16-15.

How is it possible that IUP couldn't control the ball on that last drive? I think they have a fear of winning now.

Comment

Shepherd has crapped the bed. They have no more timeouts. Bloom is kneeling the clock out. I called this a trap game, and Shepherd deserved to lose. Congratulations to Bloom.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

They kicked it off the goalpost and through so Gannon wins 16-15.

How is it possible that IUP couldn't control the ball on that last drive? I think they have a fear of winning now.
                                They stink. That's how.

What a humiliating loss.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X